Former model Halima Aden sits down with qoomuluudh Tommy Hilfiger, complaints abt what she experienced. Who is she kidding. She joined the devil & now

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Hope she leaves the industry for good and other somalis too. That industry is full of malpractices and abuse.
I read she makes about 150k+ this girl is not leaving anytime soon

Work is work. Got to accept what your handed. Not like she got any options. Should have used her status and network to get herself something better

Work is work. Got to accept what your handed. Not like she got any options. Should have used her status and network to get herself something better

Thats a lot of money, hard to ignore it. Only career options she has is to get married to a rich faarax, which I hugely assume is possible because she is beautiful. She can also become an IG hijabi influencer where she gets paid by doing adverts and promoting some products.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

She announced prior to her leaving announcement that she broke $1 mil.

She didn’t have a mental breakdown because of the modeling industry. She’s from a refugee camp in Kenya, years of generational trauma and she used to wash cadaan peoples asses for a living and her family wanted her to go back to that. It stressed her out.

Where is @Grigori Rasputin , bring us back the 1 in 3 Somalis statistic you love

Her family didn’t force her to become a model and her mum was actually adamant that she leave the modelling industry