Former Hirshabelle President says ‘no more Xawadle war on Shabaab’.

No one is after Ceyr here, your low IQ boy @bidenkulaha needs to learn the art of minding his focking business, nigga is always dragging us in unwarranted feuds.
Ka waran kuwa aad bilowdo. stop this my guy waxaan wey dhamaadeen you lot need to learn to not turn everything into shit-flinging thread esp when nothing is set in stone.

Shame on murusade. They should be the ones leading the operations to free their lands at the very least.

I guess this is what happens when you sympathize with terrorists from your own clan. When we brought Duduble to Dhusamareb and Guriceel and told them we will go all the way with them to free their lands, they said we don’t want our own people (Shabab) bombed by Turkish and American drones, and they ran back to muqdisho within the same week.

Gaaljecel, Duduble and Murusade are alshabab sympathizers in laga tashado mudan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shame on murusade. They should be the ones leading the operations to free their lands at the very least.

I guess this is what happens when you sympathize with terrorists from your own clan. When we brought Duduble to Dhusamareb and Guriceel and told them we will go all the way with them to free their lands, they said we don’t want our own people (Shabab) bombed by Turkish and American drones, and they ran back to muqdisho within the same week.

Gaaljecel, Duduble and Murusade are alshabab sympathizers in laga tashado mudan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since when did telling the truth become newfound love lol

Why are hutus on this site so adamant about attacking each other with al-Shabaab? I would advise the abgaal on here to not engage this headless Xawaadle @The Midlands that wants to start inter HAG bs. As long as the operations against shabaab are continuing and haven't stopped there is no point of using shabaab land holdings as a point to attack each other be it Abgaal or Murusade. The best example is @The Midlands who was so adamant on the fact that shabaab was holding some place called ceel cali axmed or something and today it has been freed the same case will follow for remaining lands of HAG. The operation is not a matter of IF but WHEN. So long as this is continuing I would advise keeping the petty fkd for later on there's no benefit in saying meel hebel baa lagaa heestaa because it WILL be freed at some point just like ceel cali axmed.

PHASE 2 IS STARTING SOON.
I don't know how long you have been here but this calaacal from Xawaadle posters started because I called for Gugundhabe who rightfully make up 50% of Hiiraan to have their fair share. I remember @kheyre throwing a tantrum over the fact that in my opinion Gaaljecel along with rest of Gugundhabe should have the right to manage their side of Hiiraan. These retarded Xawaadle posters think by making 50 obsessive threads they will be silencing me. I will always defend Hawiye clans xaq, let the one who suffers from laangaab mentality keep on with his obsession.

It all staterted with this map that out of Hawiyenimo I downplayed Hiraab lands in East Hiiraan. After Ramadan my Jihad for Gugundhabe rights in Hirshabelle shall continue. I valued @The Midlands input but since he has devalued himself. There won't be anything stopping me.
1680050465217.png

Waa xaaraan to support your brothers in Xaqdaro. @Gaban I will always speak what I perceive to be the truth, specially when it comes to Hawiye xaq. I personally don't give a shit what threads he makes. He can continue it lol.

I don't know how long you have been here but this calaacal from Xawaadle posters started because I called for Gugundhabe who rightfully make up 50% of Hiiraan to have their fair share. I remember @kheyre throwing a tantrum over the fact that in my opinion Gaaljecel along with rest of Gugundhabe should have the right to manage their side of Hiiraan. These retarded Xawaadle posters think by making 50 obsessive threads they will be silencing me. I will always defend Hawiye clans xaq, let the one who suffers from laangaab mentality keep on with his obsession.

It all staterted with this map that out of Hawiyenimo I downplayed Hiraab lands in East Hiiraan. After Ramadan my Jihad for Gugundhabe rights in Hirshabelle shall continue. I valued @The Midlands input but since he has devalued himself. There won't be anything stopping me.
View attachment 263060
Waa xaaraan to support your brothers in Xaqdaro. @Gaban I will always speak what I perceive to be the truth, specially when it comes to Hawiye xaq. I personally don't give a shit what threads he makes. He can continue it lol.
91FDE0A9-E10F-4E61-A434-49A72F591F3D.jpeg

View attachment 263060
we added Xalfooley, Mureeyste and Iji of East middle shabelle to the Hawadle map.

Screenshot_20230329-022906.jpg

we added Xalfooley, Mureeyste and Iji of East middle shabelle to the Hawadle map.

View attachment 263063

This guy is under the mercy of Qoorqoor ignore him sxb, i would not speak about another man’s lands when my SFG representation has been xooged by another clan. :damn:

he mentions some other clans rights in Hirshabelle but a Darood has more rights than him in Galmudug yet he screams Hiraab HG have reduced his kind to 5th class citizens sxb and use the Hiraab card when they need it :mjhaps:

Qoorqor the best president Galmudug has had so far. MashaAllah may he get re-elected along with Guudlaawe. They might have been N&N backed at the beginning but they have proven to be best things to happen to both states.
Aad Iyo aad sxb, May they be re-elected but Hopefully your MPs can be re-elected again as well.

This guy is under the mercy of Qoorqoor ignore him sxb, i would not speak about another man’s lands when my SFG representation has been xooged by another clan. :damn:

he mentions some other clans rights in Hirshabelle but a Darood has more rights than him in Galmudug yet he screams Hiraab HG have reduced his kind to 5th class citizens sxb and use the Hiraab card when they need it :mjhaps:
See this is typical of you, you perceive Gugundhabe as a threat kkkkk. I know how to get you guys blood pressure running high, just wait for the summer I just secured myself a month long vacation.
:mjlaugh:

See this is typical of you, you perceive Gugundhabe as a threat kkkkk. I know how to get you guys blood pressure running high, just wait for the summer I just secured myself a month long vacation.
Why would I see a peaceful miskiin clan as a threat? We XL are at war with Shabaab and see them only as a threat.

Sxb sometimes you project your feelings on us.

Gugundhabe is arguably one of the largest clan in Somalia. From Fiiq/ Erer to Sitti to Bakool, Beledweyne, Mandera in Kenya to Oromia and the hawash valley.

View attachment 263060
I am not against this eebow Cade and I agree about Gugundhabe. it's just that the threads seemed to become repetitive shitfests that the non-Hawiye were enjoying which I was against. My bother @The Midlands has said he would stop and I hope he keeps it that way. No one can undermine the other xaq the most we Sspoters can do is fkd. I am not against informative threads from time to time even if they may be soft fkd but ayaantaan waad is xalaaleysateen ee xabada hoos noogu dhiga.
@Rationale @Prince of HS @The Midlands the threads are informative and give insight on HS affairs but like I said previously let's chill out on the shit slinging every day. WBTFQ Reer HS

Gugundhabe is arguably one of the largest clan in Somalia. From Fiiq/ Erer to Sitti to Bakool, Beledweyne, Mandera in Kenya to Oromia and the hawash valley.
You forgot Middle Jubba, Lower Jubba, Middle Shabelle and Lower Shabelle aswell. Beesha Gaaljecel is holding it down for Gugundhabe in Somalia.

I am not against this eebow Cade and I agree about Gugundhabe. it's just that the threads seemed to become repetitive shitfests that the non-Hawiye were enjoying which I was against. My bother @The Midlands has said he would stop and I hope he keeps it that way. No one can undermine the other xaq the most we Sspoters can do is fkd. I am not against informative threads from time to time even if they may be soft fkd but ayaantaan waad is xalaaleysateen ee xabada hoos noogu dhiga.
@Rationale @Prince of HS @The Midlands the threads are informative and give insight on HS affairs but like I said previously let's chill out on the shit slinging every day. WBTFQ Reer HS
Walaal I'll be damned the day I make hate threads on Somali clans let alone on other Hawiye, even when they insult Abgaal I never spew the same venom because I know one day some innocent Xawaadle kid will stomp on this site and develop cuqdad for beesha because of my posts, what a disaster. But we will see if the other side have karti and adkeysi. If me calling for Gugundhabe rights makes their blood boil so be it.

you Talking about Gugundhabe when your Adan Yabaal DC says XL aa nagu dhaco wadada Adan yabaal iyo Ceel baraf isku xirta
your Talking about yar yar clans when your Abgaal who call themselves "Qawmiyad" are under Hawadle occupation. وفوق كل قومية قومية 🤣🤣

We control the sandy road between Adan yabaal and Ceelbaraf. It starts from ceel baraf, then goes Xalfooley under Hawadle control then then Mureeyste under Hawadle control then ceeldheere buraale and then Adan yabaal. Here your Adan Yabaal DC Cabaading and begging Nuurdheere but since they are Hassan Muuse of Cali madaxweyne duqa buuloburde who is Xassan Muuse gone there and he said the Abgaals are laying they just hate Hawadle controlling this road but even if this true it will be like when in Rome do as the Romabs do. This is law of your land its not Hiiraan let them loot you you are paying the jiza inside your land and you talking about gugundhabe 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230329-030606.jpg

Screenshot_20230329-030426.jpg

you Talking about Gugundhabe when your Adan Yabaal DC says XL aa nagu dhaco wadada Adan yabaal iyo Ceel baraf isku xirta your Talking about yar yar clans when your Abgaal who call themselves "Qawmiyad" are under Hawadle occupation. We control the sandy road between Adan yabaal and Ceelbaraf. It starts from ceel baraf, then goes Xalfooley under Hawadle control then then Mureeyste under Hawadle contr then ceeldheere buraale and then Adan yabaal. Here your Adan Yabaal DC Cabaafing and begging Nuurdheere but since they are Hassan Muuse of Cali madaxweyne duqa buuloburde who is Xassan Muuse gone there and he said the Abgaals are laying they just hate Hawadle control this road but even if this true it will be like when in Rome do as the Romabs do. This is law of your land its not Hiiraan let them loot you you are paying the jiza inside your land and you talking about gugundhabe 🤣🤣
View attachment 263065
View attachment 263066
How many juz did you read today? Bisha way barakeysantahay eebow ka faaiideyso.:)

Trending

Latest posts