Former Hirshabelle President says ‘no more Xawadle war on Shabaab’.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

F6D4DC54-FD77-4997-BDCB-006E3EF40D5F.jpeg

:manny: @The Midlands :francis:

This guy is definitely bipolar I remember him being as an incompetent tribalist that the HS parliament sacked.

Xawaadle received tremendous assistance from SNA, Turkish and American drone strikes in their war against Shabaab and the FGS has brought them many truckloads of food and medical assistance.

Xawadle are right on this, let every clan free themselves on their own initiative, as we speak beesha murusade after fleeing back to Mogadishu from alshabaab war have now began selling to the black market all their weapons given to them by SFG to fight alshabaab.

Xawadle are right on this, let every clan free themselves on their own initiative, as we speak beesha murusade after fleeing back to Mogadishu from alshabaab war have now began selling to the black market all their weapons given to them by SFG to fight alshabaab.

FGS only gave macawiisley rasaas(ammunition) and food assistance. HSM was clear that this administration does not arm non government forces. Stop spreading fake news.

It seems Murusade have given so many posters on this site, severe cuqdad. War Murusade don't need any help, they have always stood on their own. Their deegaans will be freed very soon iA.

FGS only gave macawiisley rasaas(ammunition) and food assistance. HSM was clear that this administration does not arm non government forces. Stop spreading fake news.

It seems Murusade have given so many posters on this site, severe cuqdad. War Murusade don't need any help, they have always stood on their own. Their deegaans will be freed very soon iA.

More like to me it's you folks who have an unhealthy obsession with anything Xawadle.

In your mind Xawadle who liberated all their deegaan from Alshabaab needed all of SFG support while murusade who are actively undermining this SFG are capable to handle alshabaab by their own when all facts are showing that they have totally given up the idea of ever fighting alshabaab as they fled back to Mogadishu from Maxaas which Xawadle kindly supported them there.

Runti whenever I converse with folks like you, I start to believe the public narratives that Hawiye really are inept low IQ.

Hawiyes really need to start rewarding those who rebel/fight Alshabaab and punish those who work/support Alshabaab and not the vice versa as some of you are preaching for.

More like to me it's you folks who have an unhealthy obsession with anything Xawadle.

In your mind Xawadle who liberated all their deegaan from Alshabaab needed all of SFG support while murusade who are actively undermining this SFG are capable to handle alshabaab by their own when all facts are showing that they have totally given up the idea of ever fighting alshabaab as they fled back to Mogadishu from Maxaas which Xawadle kindly supported them there.

Runti whenever I converse with folks like you, I start to believe the public narratives that Hawiye really are inept low IQ.

Hawiyes really need to start rewarding those who rebel/fight Alshabaab and punish those who work/support Alshabaab and not the vice versa as some of you are preaching for.
I don’t think I ever seen @Rationale ever trash talk xl so your point is completely invalid. In fact if you observe the threads made about us, you’d see it’s one user making daily threads about us and I’m the only abgaal that replies. And even when I do, I don’t insult beesha xl I just debunk lies. As for you, you have major cuqdad for mursade. Why don’t you get at duduble who also live in ceelbuur and returned to xamar after two days in ceel garas?

I don’t think I ever seen @Rationale ever trash talk xl so your point is completely invalid. In fact if you observe the threads carefully, you’d see it’s one user making daily threads about us and I’m the only abgaal that replies. And even when I do, I don’t insult beesha xl I just debunk lies. As for you, you have major cuqdad for mursade. Why don’t you get at duduble who also live in ceelbuur and returned to xamar after two days in ceel garas?

I'm sure anyone would agree with me that being in any thread that pertains to Xawadle fits the very definition of being obsessed, I mean what other reason is there for him to be barging in Xawadle affairs that is of no concern to him, what Mudane Osoble says is no business to him or us.

As for me, I have major cuqdad for all the terrorists 5th column clans whether it be duduble or murusade, at least for duduble they are not publicly undermining the war efforts against alshabaab unlike murusade who are, so make sure to get these facts straight next time.

A good terrorists is an dead terrorists.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Tbh Ali Osoble is upset he missed out on an ambassadorship. He’s only embarrassing himself lately

But Xawadle Macawisley are getting ready for Wabxo and Ceelbuur! This guy even says give HSM who helped us 4 extra years Mashallah, waa nin gob unlike the cuqdad ridden Xawaadle haters here :mjlaugh:

You cant read af somali ileen waa run🤣🤣

Hassan Sh called Maxaas DC to Adan Yabaab with Sanbaloolshe to free Murusade. Osoble abd Hawadle said to him NO. Hawadle are free and if we are going anywhere else it will be our next door Gaaljecel

Last edited:
Tbh Ali Osoble is upset he missed out on an ambassadorship. He’s only embarrassing himself lately

But Xawadle Macawisley are getting ready for Wabxo and Ceelbuur! This guy even says give HSM who helped us 4 extra years Mashallah, waa nin gob unlike the cuqdad ridden Xawaadle haters here :mjlaugh:

:pachah1:Walahi it's funny as hell seeing these ciyaal Abgaals attack Xawadle saviours who have track records fighting Alshabaab while they defend alshabaab 5th column footsoldiers murusade.

Watch the video in this Facebook account below of how alshabaab is massacring Abgaals in Ruunirgood, walahi these ciyaal need to get their priorities straightened.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:pachah1:Walahi it's funny as hell seeing these ciyaal Abgaals attack Xawadle saviours who have track records fight Alshabaab while they defend alshabaab 5th column footsoldiers murusade.

Watch this video below how alshabaab is massacring Abgaals in Ruunirgood, walahi these ciyaal need to get their priorities straightened.https://www.facebook.com/faafreebpictures0
Abgaal have liberated with the help of SNA ofc nearly all of Shabellaha Dhexe. A few operational set backs and rural areas that are going to be cleaned up in no time isn’t a big deal.

Let’s be honest the pace of the Abgaal offensive was ridiculously fast, all the liberated land will need a lot of police and local deegaan forces.

:pachah1:Walahi it's funny as hell seeing these ciyaal Abgaals attack Xawadle saviours who have track records fight Alshabaab while they defend alshabaab 5th column footsoldiers murusade.

Watch this video below how alshabaab is massacring Abgaals in Ruunirgood, walahi these ciyaal need to get their priorities straightened.https://www.facebook.com/faafreebpictures0
Who attacked xawaadle in this thread? In fact bring up any abgaal user speaking down on xl offensive or macawiisley. You can’t. All rationale mentioned was Danab and gorgor were involved in hiraan offensive which they were like they were in south mudug and s/dhexe. You need to get your facts straight sxb. And saying shabaab attacking us is ‘massacring’ then that’s weird because they attacked baxdo and many other places where the locals bravely fought them. 20 abgaal in darul naciim fought off 60+ shabaab which I brought many evidence for. I get major vibes from you in general. You do not represent beesha hg at all

The most despicable people are those who use shabaab as a weapon to prove some petty clan point. I see mx do this to og with the recent ‘Janaay cabdulle’ and now Two user’s do it with runirgood. Shits mad weird as if everyone isn’t vulnerable to shabaab attacks.

Abgaal have liberated with the help of SNA ofc nearly all of Shabellaha Dhexe. A few operational set backs and rural areas that are going to be cleaned up in no time isn’t a big deal.

Let’s be honest the pace of the Abgaal offensive was ridiculously fast, all the liberated land will need a lot of police and local deegaan forces.

Facts are facts, abgaals are getting xasuuqed hard by alshabaab while having Xawadle and mjs soldiers defending them in their tuulo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

November we were in cadale and two months later in January we were in ceeldheer

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Facts are facts, abgaals are getting xasuuqed hard by alshabaab while having Xawadle and mjs soldiers defending them in their tuulo.

Horta isdiji niyahow, your aim at Xawadle is uncalled for, I know that high IQ isn't Ceyr's forte but chill nigga haa is ceebaynin and refrain from further dig at Xawadle.
Lies are lies. I am just providing a public service calling them out :manny:

Secondly I am yet to see Cayr having to send troops to help out Abgaal like we did in matabaan all the way to yasoomaan. All this Xawaadle faan seems to have done your head in :mjlaugh: they were giving whipped bad by Shabaab all the way in beledweyne when Jeyte fled to matabaan to start his Shabaab ops with Cayr boys. They also had Danab, gorgor and American support.

Xawaadle oo shabaab kaligooda hadii ay iska difaaci kareen beledweyne iyo buloburte itoobiya iyo djibouti meesa u haynin

Lastly ur defo sheegato. I had my doubts but who attacks the biggest laf of the clan they claim to be. You wouldn’t catch me dead insulting Sacad :dead:

Lies are lies. I am just providing a public service calling them out :manny:

Secondly I am yet to see Cayr having to send troops to help out Abgaal like we did in matabaan all the way to yasoomaan. All this Xawaadle faan seems to have done your head in :mjlaugh: they were giving whipped bad by Shabaab all the way in beledweyne when Jeyte fled to matabaan to start his Shabaab ops with Cayr boys. They also had Danab, gorgor and American support.

Xawaadle oo shabaab kaligooda hadii ay iska difaaci kareen beledweyne iyo buloburte itoobiya iyo djibouti meesa u haynin

Lastly ur defo sheegato. I had my doubts but who attacks the biggest laf of the clan they claim to be. You wouldn’t catch me dead insulting Sacad :dead:

Whatever.....

Anyways what's your beef here with Xawadle, you are an Ceyr/Galmudug so what's business is it to you what Xawadle and Abgaals do to each other's in hirshabelle, war niyahow shaqo yeelo mind your business and stop making fool of yourself and us HGs.

the reason Al Shabaab control middle Shabelle hinterland countryside has to do with them going to the border side liberated by Hawadle you can say they entered aadn yabaal and ceeldheere buraale from Hiiraan woithout liberating Al kawthar and Ceelbacad first If it was not us they wouldn't reach Adan yabaal now let alone Ceeodheer and Galcad

When Cabdullahi barre commander of Macawisley was in ceeldheere buraale abgaal were in miirtuugo and Guulane.🤣🤣

Trending