Former Hirshabelle President says ‘no more Xawadle war on Shabaab’.

How many juz did you read today? Bisha way barakeysantahay eebow ka faaiideyso.:)
you started it and now you are back to playing Good cop

This is your road we protect it and took it. Adan yabaal iyo ceel baraf waa kala go i doonaan i have another video of Hawadle new beero near Miirtuugo. Ceelbaraf DC called Nuurdheere to remove them after ceelbaraf DC gone he told them keep your farms 🤣🤣

Im in the uk now i finished my saxuur let me have a peace and dont play bad cop with me again.
Wadada ameerikaanka=jid cadka isku xira ceelbaraf iyo adan yabaal

Last edited:
Shame on murusade. They should be the ones leading the operations to free their lands at the very least.

I guess this is what happens when you sympathize with terrorists from your own clan. When we brought Duduble to Dhusamareb and Guriceel and told them we will go all the way with them to free their lands, they said we don’t want our own people (Shabab) bombed by Turkish and American drones, and they ran back to muqdisho within the same week.

Gaaljecel, Duduble and Murusade are alshabab sympathizers in laga tashado mudan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When all is said and done, you know I'm right, that the dhoocil @bidenkulaha has to mind his business when it comes to Xl vs Abgaal feud, and also that we hawiyes need to support and reward clans who fight off alshabaab and punish those alshabaab kunool clans who keep undermining us.

We Hawiyes have to do better sxb.

since when did telling the truth become newfound love lol
I mean this is a complete 180 from him out of nowhere. Y’all must did a number on him for him to be in cahoots with Xawaadle out of nowhere.
When all is said and done, you know I'm right, that the dhoocil @bidenkulaha has to mind his business when it comes to Xl vs Abgaal feud, and also that we hawiyes need to support and reward clans who fight off alshabaab and punish those alshabaab kunool clans who keep undermining us.

The constant threads posted by @The Midlands about abgaal deegans concern national agendas like the war against Al-shabab and some people don’t simply see them as Xawaadle vs Abgaal feud.

I don’t know what your beef with @bidenkulaha is but he is entitled to voice his own opinions. It’s not like him and the Midlands are in good terms anyways.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Who are you to get involved and tell us Cayr what’s our business. Horta it’s obvious to everyone by now you aren’t HG so move along.

I mean this is a complete 180 from him out of nowhere. Y’all must did a number on him for him to be in cahoots with Xawaadle out of nowhere.

The constant threads posted by @The Midlands about abgaal deegans concern national agendas like the war against Al-shabab and some people don’t simply see them as Xawaadle vs Abgaal feud.

I don’t know what your beef with @bidenkulaha is but he is entitled to voice his own opinions. It’s not like him and the Midlands are in good terms anyways.
You’re giving him too much credit. Waa sheegato. Very weird guy all around. If his specific cuqdad for Abgaal and Murusade yet bumlicking sahal wasn’t enough, his Cayr low IQ comment is enough lol. I mean who would insult their own clan, come on. You can have problems with specific users but to go there nah

Who are you to get involved and tell us Cayr what’s our business. Horta it’s obvious to everyone by now you aren’t HG so move along.

You’re giving him too much credit. Waa sheegato. Very weird guy all around. If his specific cuqdad for Abgaal and Murusade yet bumlicking sahal wasn’t enough, his Cayr low IQ comment is enough lol. I mean who would insult their own clan, come on. You can have problems with specific users but to go there nah
I’ve had my suspicions about him for some time after he made some comments about HG that seemed like he was trying to paint us in a bad light but it’s clear now he’s a sheegato.

I clocked on from the get-go that you are some low-IQ dhoocil who is responsible of all the anti-HGs sentiments on this site, you get involved in feuds you have no business to, thus dragging HGs rep through the mud, perhaps you are doing this out of boredom since you are on governmental welfare benefits with how you post like what 40 posts and threads a day on this site.

Ciyaalow shaqo yeelo and stop embarrassing HGs name with your constant arselickery your doing for abgaals.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
@Starswarz1 and @Mr. Wabrii vs @bidenkulaha and @MenacingGeeljire???
407FD7A0-3745-4166-8DD1-5779898876D2.jpeg