Former Glee actress Naya Riviera's body has been discovered.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel for her but I doubt they would get an ensemble Glee cast member as a sacrifice 5 years after its run. :mjlol:

Far-fetched tales are fun. In Hollyweird anything goes. The show had success during its run. There have been some scandals associated with it's stars. Most recently a racist outing of a former colleague of hers. Though I don't think they were particularly close so not enough of a bond to sacrifice but you never know.

Help me piece this together, little gumshoe. Here are some of the suspects:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Far-fetched tales are fun. In Hollyweird anything goes. The show had success during its run. There have been some scandals associated with it's stars. Most recently a racist outing of a former colleague of hers. Though I don't think they were particularly close so not enough of a bond to sacrifice but you never know.

Help me piece this together, little gumshoe. Here are some of the suspects:

Gumshoe? :rudywhatever:

Ngl Grande is bad luck, but I think in the case of MacMiller your girl leaving you for fucking Pete Davidson is an L you just can't come back from. :mjlol:

I think it was natural drowning but the ex husband would be most suspect deffo. :hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Gumshoe? :rudywhatever:

Ngl Grande is bad luck, but I think in the case of MacMiller your girl leaving you for fucking Pete Davidson is an L you just can't come back from. :mjlol:

I think it was natural drowning but the ex husband would be most suspect deffo. :hmm:

That plot line is far too basic. Our minds want to find associations be they real or imagined. I find it odd that Cory Montheith, another Glee co-star died July 13th around 7 years ago. But one could say that boating accidents/drownings occur more often during this time of year.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
That plot line is far too basic. Our minds want to find associations be they real or imagined. I find it odd that Cory Montheith, another Glee co-star died July 13th around 7 years ago. But one could say that boating accidents/drownings occur more often during this time of year.
It's strange. The boy was on the boat completely unharmed, and she was nowhere to be found. No way she went to go swim and left him unattended.
:gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is very very very strange all around. I want to see more details in the coming days.

Otoh, I got nearly a lot of MJ moves on lock when quarantine done I am moonwalking to Chick Fil A. :wow:

We'll wait and see.

Are you moonlighting as a backup dancer?

I read somewhere before that Glee actors were cursed, one died from overdose, one killed himself because he was on trial for child , one was outed as a racist bxtch, this one is missing.

Hollywood is cursed. :stressed:
This what you get for sacrificing babies and dealing with them demonic shits :birdman:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I read somewhere before that Glee actors were cursed, one died from overdose, one killed himself because he was on trial for child , one was outed as a racist bxtch, this one is missing.

Hollywood is cursed. :stressed:
all that fame and money comes with a price

Trending

Latest posts