Former Foreign Minister says Somalia takes orders from Ethiopia

The weird thing is that his suppoters use the wadani card to promote Farmajoo. But most of his suppoters are just reer Gedo, Lascanood, Goldgodob i.e all the oppressed langaabs.
they're demented and brain dead. most don't even know that their guy is literally everything they accuse others of. it's really strange and hard to make sense of it.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somalia got its independence because of the contribution of the Somali youth league it’s 10 year trusteeship would have ended on the 1st July 1960 no matter what nasser’s egypt just paid lip service at the un

You do know Somalia was a UN Trusteeship and it’s independence had to get approved based on the advice of the three supervising countries Philippines, Colombia and Egypt.

The first two made it clear that they will defer their judgement to Egypt and Nasser also made it clear to the UN that Somalia will become independent no matter what.

Nasser sent Kamaluddin Salah, an esteemed diplomat to be his point man in Somalia and to watch the Italians. He got killed after he exposed the Italians plan to extend the trusteeship by 30 years.

Guess who was in charge of the cover up?

A man named Mohamed Siyaad Barre and his sidekick Zoobe.

Half of our schooling system in the 1950s was built by Egypt. Have you ever of Jamal Abdel Nasser schools? They were in almost every city in Somalia.

Say what you want about Egypt laakin they didn’t pay lip service to our independence.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
You do know Somalia was a UN Trusteeship and it’s independence had to get approved based on the advice of the three supervising countries Philippines, Colombia and Egypt.

The first two made it clear that they will defer their judgement to Egypt and Nasser also made it clear to the UN that Somalia will become independent no matter what.

Nasser sent Kamaluddin Salah, an esteemed diplomat to be his point man in Somalia and to watch the Italians. He got killed after he exposed the Italians plan to extend the trusteeship by 30 years.

Guess who was in charge of the cover up?

A man named Mohamed Siyaad Barre and his sidekick Zoobe.

Half of our schooling system in the 1950s was built by Egypt. Have you ever of Jamal Abdel Nasser schools? They were in almost every city in Somalia.

Say what you want about Egypt laakin they didn’t pay lip service to our independence.
Siad barre had its own agenda of seizing power he was not on the same terms as the syl ruling party at the time and yes I respect Egypt and its government but Somalia’s trusteeship would have ended on 1st July 1960

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Siad barre had its own agenda of seizing power he was not on the same terms as the syl ruling party at the time and yes I respect Egypt and its government but Somalia’s trusteeship would have ended on 1st July 1960

I think if Egypt did nothing, we would’ve got independence but not as peacefully.

We would’ve protested any unfair rules put by the Italians and it would’ve caused violence similar to 1948.

The main reason we avoided bloodshed is because had the UN observers led by Egypt on our side who were willing to call out Italy if they acted up.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
I think if Egypt did nothing, we would’ve got independence but not as peacefully.

We would’ve protested any unfair rules put by the Italians and it would’ve caused violence similar to 1948.

The main reason we avoided bloodshed is because had the UN observers led by Egypt on our side who were willing to call out Italy if they acted up.
Correct but Italy had no say at the un the 10 year trusteeship was already an extension the last date they could keep somalia under italians was 1 July 1960 otherwise we would have been independent in 1950

What other country a minister gets sacked and the next day he is talking to everyone like a bird in a canary. How? Also, anyone who thinks arabs care about Somalia really need their head examined. Egypt doesn't give a hoot about Somalia. This is to get one over Ethiopia with a military plane flying over Ethiopia.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
When you see Abiy and Farmaajo together, it is embarrassingly clear who is in charge.

I made a topic about how Abiy dominates Farmaajo whenever they meet:

20201231637450228940199814.jpg

View attachment 211863
Why wasn’t Djibouti invited

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother Abby is a hero, hopefully Farmaajo and him remain in control for the foreseeable future he has defeated the failed TPLF uprising

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I didnt say Abiye has beef with Somalia.

I didn’t mention Somalia, I mentioned Djibouti, a nation that completely relies on trade with Ethiopia.

85% of Djiboutis economy relates to their port and airport and 85% of their port traffic is from Ethiopia.

Djibouti even gets it’s water from Ethiopia.

I didn’t mention Somalia, I mentioned Djibouti, a nation that completely relies on trade with Ethiopia.

85% of Djiboutis economy relates to their port and airport and 85% of their port traffic is from Ethiopia.

Djibouti even gets it’s water from Ethiopia.

This is true laakin it doesnt proof that Abiye and Ethiopia controls djibiouti .

Eritrea has border dispute with djibiouti and as of now Abiyes most important allie is Eritrea . If farmajo led Somalia dont see djibiouti as an enemy state they wouldve supported djibiouti stand on Eritrea sanctions .

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

This is true laakin it doesnt proof that Abiye and Ethiopia controls djibiouti .

Eritrea has border dispute with djibiouti and as of now Abiyes most important allie is Eritrea . If farmajo led Somalia dont see djibiouti as an enemy state they wouldve supported djibiouti stand on Eritrea sanctions .

Bro, Abiye can turn off the water in Djibouti and they will die.

I agree with you that Farmaajo is not friends with IOG and that Eritrea and Djibouti are not on good terms.

Laakin Abiye is good at playing countries off each other, it keeps them occupied and therefore easier to “persuade”.

Last edited:

Trending