Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Somaliland speaks hard truth

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalilanders (Isaaq clan) knows there is not ictraaf but they have the right to choice to be part of Somalia or not. Our issue with them is they asking others to go with them and that is wrong.

Why do some southies have such a massive inferiority complex?

“We can’t build somalia without SL”

:mjlol:

:pachah1: qaldaaan you so delusional.isaaqland dont exist
You are so uncreative you could not come with new name for your fairy tale .."Somaliland" the name still got Somalia in it...and it is the name that british colonizer gave to the region

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Isnt it illegal to say stuff like this over there, or has Bixi relaxed things

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

Mogadishu pay money straight to the pockets of these thieves. Hawiye and the other groups in mogadishushould retake their city,build their own government with southeners that are committed to somalia

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
And all non isaaq landers who support secession support it just to get paid
:camby:
Non isaaq landers have their territories in somaliland they are investing in their future. FGS has no control of the south let alone the whole peninsula they are just draining the poor people of mogadishu. Meanwhile in somaliland all the cities under their control pay taxes and get gov services.
Landers who go work in Mogadishu contribute literally NOTHING while non isaaqs in SL contribute to the improvement of their nation.

Mogadishu pay money straight to the pockets of these thieves. Hawiye and the other groups in mogadishushould retake their city,build their own government with southeners that are committed to somalia
[/QUOTE
To me for a while i have accepted its not any more a myth that Beesha Isaaq way
ka aqli badan tahay Somalida. (gaalka dil oo gartiisa sii)

They are Free-loading on Somalia Tax Money, when a lot of poor people in Somalia need that money so badly.

All landers who support union are just there to get paid
:manny:
To me for a while i have accepted its not any more a myth that Beesha Isaaq way
ka aqli badan tahay Somalida. (gaalka dil oo gartiisa sii)

They are Free-loading on Somalia Tax Money, when a lot of poor people in Somalia need that money so badly.

Hargeesa Government:

#1-Does not pay Somalia Tax.
#2-Does not allow Somali leaders to Visit.
#3-Does Not allow Somali Currency.
#4-They Refuse Entry to Somali People.
#5-They Deport Somali Citizens,
#6-They Follow Somali Government Rules.

We need to give credit to Hargeesa Government for Out-Smarting Us.

Btw, you also need to know that PM. Kheyre is the first H-Block Somali leader to
confront the secessionists directly. The one's before him worked with the secessionists,
hence why Faysal ina dhurwaa is always angry about PM Kheyre, because Kheyre broke
the old paradigm.

We should give credit to PM Kheyre for that Somalinimo.

Trending