Former Danish immigration minister jailed for giving order to separate asylym seeker couples

Denmark’s former immigration minister has been sentenced to two months in prison after a special court found her guilty of illegally separating several couples of asylum seekers where the female member was a minor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Denmark’s former immigration minister has been sentenced to two months in prison after a special court found her guilty of illegally separating several couples of asylum seekers where the female member was a minor.

Denmark is kinda nazish compared to the rest of Scandinavia. I have friends that still ain't got sharci after like 10+ years there or even tho they were born there.

In the UK you get it so easily

Denmark is kinda nazish compared to the rest of Scandinavia. I have friends that still ain't got sharci after like 10+ years there or even tho they were born there.

In the UK you get it so easily
Sorry to hear that, they've implemented strict laws on the asylum system as well as the citizenship over the past years starting from 2004 and until now.. But I wouldn't label the country as a nazi.

What do you mean by separate a couple? Did she deport one
No she ordered asylum seeking couples to be separated from each other, i.e. be located into different camps so they couldn't be together, this was done by her to make life harder for the asylum seekers but now the court found her decisions as immigration minister to be unconstitutional and she has been jailed and stripped off her seat in the parliament.

Is anyone skipping the minor part, how the hell are you coming to the west with your underaged wife, they should have deported the husband

Trending