former Al Shabbab leader to run for SW state administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m starting to believe in the low IQ myth more and more everyday

:ayaanswag:

This man shouldn’t be alive let alone running for government positions. Extract information from these scums and have them face capitol punishment for the horrors inflicted on innocents.

Somalis are lost & have no sense of direction or pride in their nation, hence why so many are comfortable with electing a f*cking Islamist mass murderer that killed his own ethnic kinfolk, soon enough we'll also lose Somalia to foreigners(Madows) and have Tutsi looking people & Madows become the majority of Somalia because Somalis will most likely continue to destroy themselves.
:francis:

Last edited:
We need a Hitler and I say this so many times but without a Hitler somalia is lost. Democracy doesn't work for us. We are too corrupted we need a leader who will actually do something and do it by force without the people's care. It's so obvious people in somalia are brain dead and have no hope for our dying nation.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
We need a Hitler and I say this so many times but without a Hitler somalia is lost. Democracy doesn't work for us. We are too corrupted we need a leader who will actually do something and do it by force without the people's care. It's so obvious people in somalia are brain dead and have no hope for our dying nation.
True

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
He is much better than Shariif Sakiin
At least this man had the balls and conviction to fight for what he believed in

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

I’m starting to believe in the low IQ myth more and more everyday

:ayaanswag:

This man shouldn’t be alive let alone running for government positions. Extract information from these scums and have them face capitol punishment for the horrors inflicted on innocents.
We also got the former alkebab leader for assassinations leading NISA

Yep, low IQ thing is real :francis:

Fuckin disgrace. What is Farmaajo doing? What's are the citizens doing? How does he have supporters? Knowing how brain-dead my race is, he'll probably win.

Would something like this happen in Galmudug/Puntland? Or is it just the South that needs to be nuked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts