former Al Shabbab leader to run for SW state administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Fuckin disgrace. What is Farmaajo doing? What's are the citizens doing? How does he have supporters? Knowing how brain-dead my race is, he'll probably win.

Would something like this happen in Galmudug/Puntland? Or is it just the South that needs to be nuked?
Abdullahi Yusuf exterminated the jihadists from Puntland in the 90s. The only location they've been able to have a semi-permanent presence in is Galgala mountains which is uninhabited, and even there they aren't safe.

Such a thing could never happen north of Gaalkacyo, and that includes Somaliland too.

It sounds like gibberish to me, I can understand the SBC announcer just fine though:pachah1:
If you understand Somali well and listen closely, you'll recognize enough words to understand the gist of what he's saying. My Somali is not the best and even I did, pretty cool.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If you understand Somali well and listen closely, you'll recognize enough words to understand the gist of what he's saying. My Somali is not the best and even I did, pretty cool.

I don't know why but I feel like its easier for you guys to understand northern accents then the other way around.

To me it sounds like he's not finishing basic words/sentences but like you said I can recognize root phrases if I replay the video few times.

I don't know why but I feel like its easier for you guys to understand northern accents then the other way around.

To me it sounds like he's not finishing basic words/sentences but like you said I can recognize root phrases if I replay the video few times.
Ive never met anyone northern or otherwise who had trouble understanding someone because of their accent. This though is Af-Maay a different dialect, its not just an accent.

Cumar

VIP
Ive never met anyone northern or otherwise who had trouble understanding someone because of their accent. This though is Af-Maay a different dialect, its not just an accent.

That's what I mean though. Maay-Maay and even certain southern accents can understand us, but we can't understand them or have a hard time doing so. I'm not trolling you tbh. It is not mutually intelligible.

That's what I mean though. Maay-Maay and certain southern accents can understand us, but we can't understand them.
Af-Maay is a dialect though not an accent, anyone who isn't familiar with it would have a hard time with it. I think that most Maay speakers do also speak standard Somali or Maxaa and not so much the other way around, if thats what you mean.

Cumar

VIP
Af-Maay is a dialect though not an accent, anyone who isn't familiar with it would have a hard time with it. I think that most Maay speakers do also speak standard Somali or Maxaa and not so much the other way around, if thats what you mean.

Yeah thats exactly what i mean. Basically every Maay speaker I met has no problem understanding me so we just speak standard somali and we understand each other just fine. But their language is completely foreign to me.

Hawiye elected sheekh shariif as a president . Former leader of all somali terrorists combined

Daarood elected axmed madobe as the jubaland regional president . Former leader of alshabaab .

I have no reason to blame the Reer waajid. In fact we are considering to build a massive monument for mujaahid Amiir godane. Atleast godane killed one single isaaq person and that was hid rival terrorist cousin mujaahid afghani. Thanks to our terrorists for sparing our lives . Hawiye terrorists are donkeys they bomb their own peaple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending