Form your set

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My Gang is located in my Home City of Seattle with some members from abroad and other states. Our Team name is " SAS Hombre" the SAS is a acronym for " Soor Ain't Shit" founded in 1982 by Jibreel Nuur Elmi in Capitol Hill.

@Ghengis Kaarhis | He is a our main translator as a Proud Mexican whose native language is spanish he is the one who puts us into contact with the plug. Without him we would be at the mercy of ruthless mexican cartels that are found in my state.

@Figo | A native like me to the state our brother is the data analyst of the team. Although I say this he is really just the main person who tortures the people we kidnap he has a knack for causing people pain.

@sambuusi and @Gedogyal | Work in the karaoke store which is just a cover for our money laundering. They both are renowned singers in their hometown one of which nearly was selected to participate in the eurovisions :oh6b81q:

@The Bloody-Nine | Is the mule in the local press who feeds us information on who is snitching and he is easy to bribe. Another very important member of the gang without him we wouldn't be able to be as reckless as we are right now.

@Radical Canjeerorism | Is the fall boy who will pick up any charges that my befall the team. He has a clean record used to reside in arizona but now lives in seatlle as well. He is a polyglot meaning he can shukaansi his way out of any minor charges .

@Afrique | We are franchising out and she will be one of the first to start a sub division in her hometown of cornwall to feed the bucktees. She did a internship with us last summer and showed great potential for that reason we are entrusting our european branch to her as long as she meets our sales targets.

first, we have the bad b cult: :rejoice:
refined ladies! we dance to the Bratz theme song on saturday mornings while praising the female race for her ultimate beauty
we also ward off male transgressors together :it0tdo8:
@lalayariis bad cop with the best morals and ability to throw fists on the spot
@Gedogyal good cop with a hidden spicy side ooo
@anyways fiesty baddie

sometimes, the girls and i transition into another clique: the shitpost banan(z)a, which also includes:
@Medulla 11/10 elderly shitposts that set off alarms all over sspot who also plays around as an incognito detective
@Ayaanle__ he likes to puts himself at the front lines and then drags me close at the end so i can take part of the brunt
@Radical Canjeerorism drops by once in a while to drop off a couple of exquisitely gathered bombs

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My Gang is located in my Home City of Seattle with some members from abroad and other states. Our Team name is " SAS Hombre" the SAS is a acronym for " Soor Ain't Shit" founded in 1982 by Jibreel Nuur Elmi in Capitol Hill.

@Ghengis Kaarhis | He is a our main translator as a Proud Mexican whose native language is spanish he is the one who puts us into contact with the plug. Without him we would be at the mercy of ruthless mexican cartels that are found in my state.

@Figo | A native like me to the state our brother is the data analyst of the team. Although I say this he is really just the main person who tortures the people we kidnap he has a knack for causing people pain.

@sambuusi and @Gedogyal | Work in the karaoke store which is just a cover for our money laundering. They both are renowned singers in their hometown one of which nearly was selected to participate in the eurovisions :oh6b81q:

@The Bloody-Nine | Is the mule in the local press who feeds us information on who is snitching and he is easy to bribe. Another very important member of the gang without him we wouldn't be able to be as reckless as we are right now.

@Radical Canjeerorism | Is the fall boy who will pick up any charges that my befall the team. He has a clean record used to reside in arizona but now lives in seatlle as well. He is a polyglot meaning he can shukaansi his way out of any minor charges .

@Afrique | We are franchising out and she will be one of the first to start a sub division in her hometown of cornwall to feed the bucktees. She did a internship with us last summer and showed great potential for that reason we are entrusting our european branch to her as long as she meets our sales targets.
:ileycry:Bradar Medulla,
I love you for the sake of Allah. :friendhug: