Forest Gate Madows Have Shootout with police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
East London is just a massive shithole. Thank Allah I don't wake up to the smell of curry everyday.:ahh:
Why u talking when u live in bloody South London?:susp: :mahubowtf:
If u breath South London air, u will immediately catch HIV and Ebola
fs4pAtx.png
:nahgirl:
Why are yall even talking? i was in London only one week and the shit i saw was unbelievable. Somali es wilding like its Friday every day, rats the size of small cats and i found out London doesnt seem to understand the meaning of use contraceptives. Finally, can you yall please stop carrying bloody knives everywhere
Everything i heard about London is bloody true, community of Ls:gucciwhat:

Why are yall even talking? i was in London only one week and the shit i saw was unbelievable. Somali es wilding like its Friday every day, rats the size of small cats and i found out London doesnt seem to understand the meaning of use contraceptives. Finally, can you yall please stop carrying bloody knives everywhere
Be honest abti you've never step foot in London:trumpsmirk:

London is 10x better than wherever your from

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Akhas an Australian is talking about London come on fam you know your country is the UK rejects :trumpsmirk:
You are correct, rejects that built a nation from nothing, in a dead island in the middle of nowhere
What about Somali London rejects tho?:ohdamn:
Australia is boring. Loool not many somalis there either I understand:mjlol:
Boring meaning no Somali drama? sister you are on the money :mjlaugh:
What's this fight saying though
Nice try, New Zealanders dont count @Geeljire sanbuur and what happens one year in Australia happens in a single weekend for you
She had mad ass tho, i would.....:trumpsmirk:

Keo

VIP
Edmonton woodgreen and tottenham are the only multicultural ends in North. The rest is cadaan its peak for malis that live in enfield and shit
In East areas that are mostly Cadaan are all the areas in London Borough of Havering, Chingford E4, South Woodford / Woodford E18, Dagenham East RM10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts