Forest Gate Madows Have Shootout with police

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Twice I seen Somalis on drugs or drunk passed out on Green Street. I don't think that's savage.

Go to central London.. Leicester Square or Soho on a friday or saturday. Somalis shottin bare Somali nittys Xalimo sniffing nacas (coke) in the corner.

Even couple months ago I was in a Shoreditch club. There was this Somali girl and her madow friend. So Im chattin to the Somali girl while Im talking to hear she goes just a sec. She reaches for her purse gets out some MDMA and puts hit in her drink. I just left the moment I saw that Im not banging a nitty.

We are doomed

Go to central London.. Leicester Square or Soho on a friday or saturday. Somalis shottin bare Somali nittys Xalimo sniffing nacas (coke) in the corner.

Even couple months ago I was in a Shoreditch club. There was this Somali girl and her madow friend. So Im chattin to the Somali girl while Im talking to hear she goes just a sec. She reaches for her purse gets out some MDMA and puts hit in her drink. I just left the moment I saw that Im not banging a nitty.

We are doomed
Lmaooo you know sxb ting it's not just Mali tho the whole of London has this drug problem either your pushing or your using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending