Forced by Somali father to get married

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Theyre running on scripts. How could I ammas 20 dislikes for stating that muslims engaged in slavery, and it was permissible. They were telling me to learn my religion.
:dead:
It's in the ayat directly, forget hadith

Nothing surprises me about them anymore :drakelaugh:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Mashallah, May Allah bless their marriage

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Admin ,is this acceptable behaviour from a mod wishing death upon me and encouraging suicide :cosbyhmm:

Ofcourse you would @ the admin. You're such a coward, if you can dish it out then learn how to take it, mr I would marry a 12 year old.

I hope the mi5 is watching your internet.

Theyre running on scripts. How could I ammas 20 dislikes for stating that muslims engaged in slavery, and it was permissible. They were telling me to learn my religion.
:dead:
Im guessing you are talking about me, you lack reading comprehension if you think that is what I said. Everyone knows slavery is permitted in Islam.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ofcourse you would @ the admin. You're such a coward, if you can dish it out then learn how to take it, mr I would marry a 12 year old.

I hope the mi5 is watching your internet.
You can't wish death upon ppl and think it's okay.

You can bash me but saying that is not acceptable:childplease:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Mashallah, May Allah bless their marriage
May you get HIV from the man- you call your wife, insha'Allah.
You can't wish death upon ppl and think it's okay.

You can bash me but saying that is not acceptable:childplease:
Marrying 12 year olds to old men is cool but wishing death across the internet is where you draw the line. I haven't seen morals this fucked up since someone made a fanfic of Aesop's fables:hova:

psyche

To each their own
“The widow and the divorced woman shall not be married until her order is obtained, and the virgin girl shall not be married until her permission is obtained.”

Last edited: