Forced by Somali father to get married

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No, he’s not. He just palmed her off to another man so she isn’t his problem anymore.
If you watched the video, she says herself she tried to make tahrib to Europe. Don't pretend like you care about her. She was going to end up being tortured and raped in Libya. She didn't care about school

Marriage was the only way to safeguard:camby:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
If you watched the video, she says herself she tried to make tahrib to Europe. Don't pretend like you care about her. She was going to end up being tortured and raped in Libya. She didn't care about school

Marriage was the only way to safeguard:camby:

Her father sold her off like cattle. There’s nothing you can say that will make him look good. How do you know she didn’t care about school?

She was taken out of school. She didn’t drop out. She wants to travel abroad to better her life, but she is clearly not mature enough to understand the risks that come with that. This only proves she shouldn’t be married at her tender age.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Her father sold her off like cattle. There’s nothing you can say that will make him look good. How do you know she didn’t care about school?

She was taken out of school. She didn’t drop out. She wants to travel abroad to better her life, but she is clearly not mature enough to understand the risks that come with that. This only proves she shouldn’t be married at her tender age.
It's best you don't argue with folks like these. Backwards bunch.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When will Somali men stop selling their daughters to the first man that gives them money? I've read and heard about horror stories where Somali girls back home would get tied up to the bed inorder for the man to rape them, yes I've used rape since she's not willing to sleep with him on the first night of this forced marriage, her family tie her up to the bed. This is inhumane and disgusting.

There's a difference between arranged marriage and force marriage.

Let this horrible cycle end.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

She was taken out of school. She didn’t drop out. She wants to travel abroad to better her life, but she is clearly not mature enough understand the risks that come with that. This only proves she shouldn’t be married at her tender age.
Now that she is married and had children, she won't be inclined to tahrib, something you seem to gloss over. Parents in Somaliya all want education for their children, even Al shabab send their children to school. It is only out of poverty they redraw them

If you have a problem with 13 year olds having children, go and deal with 13 year old in high schools getting pregnant and having sex :mahubowtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When will Somali men stop selling their daughters to the first man that gives them money? I've read and heard about horror stories where Somali girls back home would get tied up to the bed inorder for the man to rape them, yes I've used rape since she's not willing to sleep with him on the first night of this forced marriage, her family tie her up to the bed. This is inhumane and disgusting.

There's a difference between arranged marriage and force marriage.

Let this horrible cycle end.
We are not pakis, we don't do forced marriages or tying ppl up on the bed

stop bullshiting and watching you degenerate:wtf:

If she tried to Tahriib to Europe as a 13-year-old girl with no money twice, I can understand why her father would just want to marry her off. The chances of her dying or getting enslaved are very high, and the price the family would get charged with would bankrupt them.

Better she is married and has kids and gets taken care of by both families in her home country than get enslaved by a Libyan in a foreign land.

If she tried to Tahriib to Europe as a 13-year-old girl twice, I can understand why her father would just want to marry her off.

Better she is married and has kids and gets taken care of by both families in her home country than get enslaved by a Libyan in a foreign land.
but whats a girl at age 13 trying to get to europe for? Im honestly baffled.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are not pakis, we don't do forced marriages or tying ppl up on the bed

stop bullshiting and watching you degenerate:wtf:
I'm sick and tired of your chauvinistic, inhumane ass, you're the degenerate, I'm now regretting ever giving you any advice on your thread when you were sick. We don't need toxic men like you around. You're sick in the head.

First you want to marry 12 year olds and then you want to marry your cousin, I'm starting to think you're mentally ill and you're taking your anger at women. Go get help, actually don't, self destruct.

I'm sick and tired of your chauvinistic, inhumane ass, you're the degenerate, I'm now regretting ever giving you any advice on your thread when you were sick. We don't need toxic men like you around. You're sick in the head.

First you want to marry 12 year olds and then you want to marry your cousin, I'm starting to think you're mentally ill and you're taking your anger at women. Go get help, actually don't, self destruct.
Hes one of the wisest men on this site.

Regards,

Marcus

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Now you want me dead, what else do you have up your sleeve :chrisfreshhah:

Trending