For you lot in the U.K. who say cadaans CAN tell the difference between Somalis and other blacks

Sol

?
Don't want to sound like a dick but I also went to an cadaan boys only school (from year 7-11) where I was the only Somali in my year with only 6 or so madows in my whole year. Kids would bully everyone regardless of skin colour at that age. Sure his skin colour was a catalyst for all this but he should have stuck up for himself. Kids literally fear you if you fight back even once at that age. There was this one FOB somali kid in year 11 who was feared because on the first day he joined the school some cadaan kids tried to take the piss out of him in his first class before the teacher came. All he did was stand up and throw his chair at the biggest guy (people always assumed he was the toughest in the school) and give him the karbashing of a lifetime. Not a single soul tried to touch him or bully him after that and he even became good friends with that kid who he beat up. My point is kids look for a single weakness in you and will never ever drop it the second you expose it especially during that age of puberty. I feel bad for this kid wallahi but he should have retaliated somehow even once but he went down that stick and stones route of pacifism which just doesnt work in that scenario. Long post but just my piece on this topic.

Also only reason I survived at my school was because I was good at football literally everyone wants to be your friend :lolbron:

Majority blacks in the uk are west Africans and Caribbeans and Somalis look completely different from those two ethnic groups so bs fake news the whole thing was Twitter by a west Africa ofc he would say that

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wonder how you can be this spineless man. No matter how many guys are in front of me I wouldn’t let them do this to me, Id rather get jumped and beaten the shaïte out of than you ever be pissed on or humiliated in any way.

Keo

VIP
Remember when I made a post about how this cadaan racist told me and my mother to go back to India. My mother went to the market today and this Indian woman spoke in her language to her.
:francis:
If you look like the average Somali or lightskinned they won't see you as madow.

Well When I come to UK in 1993 I have experience all what he just mention the only difference between me and him is that He is a PUSSY!

I fought every single one of them including the teachers Age was just a number to me if anyone did or say anything bad to me or even look at me in a weird way I was ready for another round, I would fight in the classroom, outside the corridor after school at least 5 fights a day, I Fear no one I didn't care what their would think of me bully needs to be putting on their place it come to the point their was so scared to even look at me or speak to me including the teachers thought I was a psychopath and suspended me from school was a NO NO I would be going back to the class. Or hang outside the school waiting for the teachers or the boys to come out preying on them like a lion hunting the Zebra No jokes it come to the point teachers just giveup on me and the following Year all Geeks wanted to be friend with me. I have fought Black, Indian Paki, bangladesh, White redneck. You know what so funny not a single fight have I lost, If their gang on me I use to prey on them and hunt one by one. till their giveup. All My friends were geeks hanging with me for just a protection LOL

I say Fight back f*ck the teachers and the bullies You must stand for yourself. Aint nobody going to fight for your battle and don't seek help from friends to fight your battle stand up for yourself.

NOBODY LIKES PUSSES,
If You Want Peace.
FIGHT FIGHT AND FIGHT.

Well When I come to UK in 1993 I have experience all what he just mention the only difference between me and him is that He is a PUSSY!

I fought every single one of them including the teachers Age was just a number to me if anyone did or say anything bad to me or even look at me in a weird way I was ready for another round, I would fight in the classroom, outside the corridor after school at least 5 fights a day, I Fear no one I didn't care what their would think of me bully needs to be putting on their place it come to the point their was so scared to even look at me or speak to me including the teachers thought I was a psychopath and suspended me from school was a NO NO I would be going back to the class. Or hang outside the school waiting for the teachers or the boys to come out preying on them like a lion hunting the Zebra No jokes it come to the point teachers just giveup on me and the following Year all Geeks wanted to be friend with me. I have fought Black, Indian Paki, bangladesh, White redneck. You know what so funny not a single fight have I lost, If their gang on me I use to prey on them and hunt one by one. till their giveup. All My friends were geeks hanging with me for just a protection LOL

I say Fight back f*ck the teachers and the bullies You must stand for yourself. Aint nobody going to fight for your battle and don't seek help from friends to fight your battle stand up for yourself.

NOBODY LIKES PUSSES,
If You Want Peace.
FIGHT FIGHT AND FIGHT.

Would you have given this advice to miskeen Shukri Abdi? AUN baby girl.

Apollo

VIP
Went to fix (a part) of my phone today, had a casual convo with the phone repair guy (some kind of Slav), at the end he asked me if I was Somali. I think lots of people can tell, especially when they have had experience with Somalis before (not so much the ones who never have).

Went to fix (a part) of my phone today, had a casual convo with the phone repair guy (some kind of Slav), at the end he asked me if I was Somali. I think lots of people can tell, especially when they have had experience with Somalis before (not so much the ones who never have).
They can tell. i had Ethiopian guy start my work and this 60 year old colleague of mine said to me, i think we have a Somali guy start working here. And dude looks like Somali

World

VIP
I went to send some mail off and this cadaan guy randomly started a convo with me and then mid way through he was like “my close friend since secondary is Somali.” I was like wtf, guy didn’t even ask he just knew. And I look more ambiguous than the average Somali.

I went to send some mail off and this cadaan guy randomly started a convo with me and then mid way through he was like “my close friend since secondary is Somali.” I was like wtf, guy didn’t even ask he just knew. And I look more ambiguous than the average Somali.
A Caucasian knows his people. We are just tanned white people

A Caucasian knows his people. We are just tanned white people
21B02702-6CDF-427F-AE6A-D48F677843C3.jpeg

^ Don't lie either, everybody has, even Ashkenazi Jews suffer from it.

I am just saying it is extremely exaggerated (especially the past couple of days everyone is talking about racism). It barely affects my day-to-day life while people make it out to be like we are under a white supremacist society and it is present 24/7 (not the case).
All it does is fuel an inferiority complex that is counter productive to success. :nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts