For you lot in the U.K. who say cadaans CAN tell the difference between Somalis and other blacks

In the tick box we don't have African American.

We have Black-Somali

The race census is more specific and people know the difference between us and the Bantu majority unlike reer America because we don't want to assimilate.:banderas:

:pachah1: who gives about a box you ticking...you Somali people in UK get bullied and urinated on..
Somali people in North America are feared and treated like the mafia

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Read this article

And this one too

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50585378

Invader

:pachah1: who gives about a box you ticking...you Somali people in UK get bullied and urinated on..
Somali people in North America are feared and treated like tge mafia
Same thing would happen to you.

That kid was the only Somali boy there and I am 15 and I don't get bullied because I make the cadaans scared wlhi.

Invader

Read this article

And this one too

The statue was took down by the martyrs and I don't think you know but all the buildings are changing their names wlh:camby:

The UK has alot of cities. It depends where you live. Obviously in all white towns they can't tell the difference between East Africans and West Africans. I read that bit about him being in Leicester and some white racists telling him to go back to Somalia which is a fucking larp as that city is multi cultural as hell. Lol. If you don't believe me just look up the racial demographics of Leicester and you will find a ton of different ethnic minorities living there.

I agree with your first three sentences but it’s not the city “Leicester“ but a town named Loughborough in LeicesterSHIRE.

IF anything this shows how weak Uk faraaxs are

"urinated on , Ejaculated on , Bullied for 13 years" ::noneck:

Hop ethat guy have it better now but la hawla what did i just read?

Anyways this is going to my Nuke Folder on Uk Bashing :lolbron:

I don’t know these abdis let themselves get shat on, I would’ve been doing that kind of stuff to the cadaans lmao

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

4D14F9D0-C510-4EFE-9E3A-3DB4C8B89B14.jpeg

I don’t understand this reasoning.

Irish and Anglo-Saxon Whites see Somalis as different because they’ve ghettoized you, have had longer contact with Somalis and those Somalis refused to integrate properly.

So they see you as subhuman and retarded by not doing the bare minimum of a functioning group of people in society.

And how is that relevant to those in Canada and US? I could give a shit what some fish n chip khaniiseyal think or do.

:qri8gs7: but congrats, you’re “proper skinny” blacks now. Maybe the Hütus will stop scalping you in Picadilly Circus after hearing about your promotion.

I don’t understand this reasoning.

Irish and Anglo-Saxon Whites see Somalis as different because they’ve ghettoized you, have had longer contact with Somalis and those Somalis refused to integrate properly.

So they see you as subhuman and retarded by not doing the bare minimum of a functioning group of people in society.

And how is that relevant to those in Canada and US? I could give a shit what some fish n chip khaniiseyal think or do.

:qri8gs7: but congrats, you’re “proper skinny” blacks now. Maybe the Hütus will stop scalping you in Picadilly Circus after hearing about your promotion.
Proper blacks lmao, they should go to west Africa to see that

I felt embarrassed reading that, how did this guy get tormented by a bunch of white privileged little shits :kodaksmiley: but then again he was one of the only ethnic minorities there in an Cadaan populated school and he sounds like he’s miskeen so cant really blame him

There was a thread on here one time about this Swedish rapper being urinated on :mjpls:

Unfortunately I can't find the vid anymore :deadmanny:

Trending