For those who love to cite the corruption index

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are back for political power and build a stronger opposition. HSM was getting $40K/month being a member of the parliament while living in Turkey, next they should deal with the 100-150 people that don't attend cabinet meetings.
He doesn't actually get 40k a month that's nonsense. And yeah I agree.
Acccording to transparency international Somalia is the most corrupt 'country' in the world .

This is a undisputable FACT, western coutries should not send money to the Somalian gov but pay for projects directly .
Lool, look up the definition of the word fact. That one is based on perception and nothing real at all, it's meaningless. Whereas the IMF and WB actually work very closely with the FG in Somalia. Dr Beileh explains at around 7:20. 'Western countries' have acknowledged all the progress and have decided to support the govt with hundreds of millions recently. Too bad you hate all the progress.

He doesn't actually get 40k a month that's nonsense. And yeah I agree.

Lool, look up the definition of the word fact. That one is based on perception and nothing real at all, it's meaningless. Whereas the IMF and WB actually work very closely with the FG in Somalia. Dr Beileh explains at around 7:20. 'Western countries' have acknowledged all the progress and have decided to support the govt with hundreds of millions recently. Too bad you hate all the progress.
http://www.africanews.com/2017/07/18/ex-somali-president-granted-40000-monthly-retirement-income/
http://africa.cgtn.com/2017/07/18/s...40k-monthly-stipend-for-the-former-president/

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Posting only news that portrays the government in a good light has another name.

Not that I mind that. What I do mind is when it's crappy lackluster propaganda.

OP's post reminds me of African dictators claiming that they have no gays in their country's while defending laws prohibiting gay marriages.

:hmm:

Posting only news that portrays the government in a good light has another name.

OP's post reminds me of African dictators claiming that they have no gays in their country's while defending laws prohibiting gay marriages.

If you promote incest you'll have more if it, it's the same with gay marriage. There are less gay people bc homosexuality isn't promoted and prominent in non Western Civilizations, whether in East Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the middle east, or Africa.

Maybe I wouldn't have to if there wasn't so much lies and anti-Somali anti-Somalia and anti-Somaliweyn propaganda promoted all over the internet including on the forum by some.

Why does me sharing some of the positive developments seem to bother you more than the ones promoting destruction on here? This isn't the first time you've made a comment like this.

amboli

DIR POWER
Didn't one of the ministers bribe his way to an MP seat recently?

Somalia has a long way to go to get rid of corruption.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If you promote incest you'll have more if it, it's the same with gay marriage. There are less gay people bc homosexuality isn't promoted and prominent in non Western Civilizations, whether in East Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the middle east, or Africa.

Lol that wasn't my point just an example of how shameless propaganda looks like.

Maybe I wouldn't have to if there wasn't so much lies and anti-Somali anti-Somalia and anti-Somaliweyn propaganda promoted all over the internet including on the forum by some.

Why does me sharing some of the positive developments seem to bother you more than the ones promoting destruction on here? This isn't the first time you've made a comment like this.

I don't have an agenda if that's what you're insinuating.

The majority of negative threads on Somalia tend to be obvious troll posts that don't try to present themselves as actual news.

Chastising them for it would be pointless since it's exactly that attention that they're after.

Lol that wasn't my point just an example of how shameless propaganda looks like.

I don't have an agenda if that's what you're insinuating.

The majority of negative threads on Somalia tend to be obvious troll posts that don't try to present themselves as actual news.

Chastising them for it would be pointless since it's exactly that attention that they're after.
That is simply untrue

Somalia is no longer on the list of most corrupt

This is definitely good news.
Improves credit worthiness of our State & encourages Foreign investment.

Nabad&Nolol must be commended in particular the Finance Ministry & Dr Beyle

Never mind the naysayers, good news stokes their cuqdad even more & I love it

Soomaaliya ha Noolaato

Russia, Kenya, Uganda are all on their. Maybe they are looking at the total $ amount of corruption. if it's less than say $2 billion, they don't bother listing that country. They are not looking at low-level corruption from jaad addicted cops demanding a bribe from motorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending