For those who love to cite the corruption index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Somalia isn’t on the list because it’s that corrupt... it’s one of those permanent grey countries on data maps. Very pathetic.

Corruption is legal in Somalia, it's been coded into our constitution :gaasdrink:

and why is Russia on the list? the country is a well oiled machine run by Vlad the lad, the list seems politicized:yacadiim:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is a lot wrong with perpetuating negative stereotypes about your country which is working hard to recover, especially on a public forum.

I have my own way of processing things. In real life i try to stay positive, here i vent my frustrations.

Corruption is legal in Somalia, it's been coded into our constitution :gaasdrink:

and why is Russia on the list? the country is a well oiled machine run by Vlad the lad, the list seems politicized:yacadiim:
Of course its politicized lol, but that didn't stop people citing it constantly as authoritative. Which is why I mention 'for those who love to cite it'.
They only measured 140 countries, Somalia is not one of them.
It used to be and no longer is, couple that with the good work the ministry finance has been doing with the praises from the WB. It's an improvement, and people can move on from citing the old index.

Somalia wasn’t include in this study and probably remains the single most corrupt country on Earth.

Politicians in Xamar the only part of the country they actually control are too focused on making themselves rich instead of running a country.

Farm

VIP
The current govt are looters and thieves, they get hundreds of millions every year.... where does it all go?

Somalia wasn’t include in this study and probably remains the single most corrupt country on Earth.

Politicians in Xamar the only part of the country they actually control are too focused on making themselves rich instead of running a country.
Can you prove any of those statements? The fed govt has been very transparent and working hard to stamp out corruption. I've already made a few threads about it.

Of course its politicized lol, but that didn't stop people citing it constantly as authoritative. Which is why I mention 'for those who love to cite it'.

It used to be and no longer is, couple that with the good work the ministry finance has been doing with the praises from the WB. It's an improvement, and people can move on from citing the old index.
Alright Goebbels, continue the good work. How much they paying you? :gaasdrink:

wait few more years to see their progress, they just started their anti corruption(tho corruption is still going on)this report was probably work in progress for a while.

HSM and his gang are also back so what does "progress" mean if its going back to its old ways?

Alright Goebbels, continue the good work. How much they paying you? :gaasdrink:
You should ask that to all these trolls who spend all their time bashing our country what they're paid. I doubt many of them are Somali at all.
wait few more years to see their progress, they just started their anti corruption(tho corruption is still going on)this report was probably work in progress for a while.

HSM and his gang are also back so what does "progress" mean if its going back to its old ways?
Yeah I'm just sharing some of the positive developments I know there is a lot more to be done ofc. This one is the latest;
What do you mean they're back though? They never left. Why would that mean it's going back? They're not in charge.

You should ask that to all these trolls who spend all their time bashing our country what they're paid. I doubt many of them are Somali at all.

Yeah I'm just sharing some of the positive developments I know there is a lot more to be done ofc. This one is the latest;
What do you mean they're back though? They never left. Why would that mean it's going back? They're not in charge.
They are back for political power and build a stronger opposition. HSM was getting $40K/month being a member of the parliament while living in Turkey, next they should deal with the 100-150 people that don't attend cabinet meetings.

DRACO

VIP
Acccording to transparency international Somalia is the most corrupt 'country' in the world .

This is a undisputable FACT, western coutries should not send money to the Somalian gov but pay for projects directly .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending