For those of you that want to become seriously rich/wealthy. I am talking 10 million+

Forget about the West. Everything has already been taken and is owned and they will do everything in their power to stop you.

The Solution is to start your business in Asia or Africa. You have immense potential to succeed, especially if your product is needed. If you are stuck for ideas, simply copy what you have here that you wish your chosen country has had.

I personally I am planning to open a company in East Africa in couple of years once I finish my education.

Edit: Please note that it is not really difficult nor impossible to be a millionaire. In China alone; there are 4.4 million millionaires! and most of them are self made. So don't let NOTHING discourage you. Lacag is out there for you if you really want to work for it.

Last edited:
I got a couple of ideas I am trying to choose between. These include waste management, a factory manufacturing some sort of basic necessity or a laundromat chain etc I got more ideas but that is the gist of it.
I hope you make it saaxiib also don’t tell your ideas to the public world especially if it’s very original 🙏🏾

Lots of money to be made from digitizing, like cut costs by automating
I won't do that in East Africa especially Somalia. Our people need jobs and by utilising robotics/automation I will make hefty profit yes but not be serving or enriching my community. Therefore I will do it traditionally inshallah.

Trending

Latest posts