For the people that are married, what's it like?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alhamdulilah i do it’s mostly always caadan man 😫 am giving them a chance tbh
You keep emphasizing you want an cadaan man yet you are on a Somali forum? You should go check out your local Salafi mosque and sign up I am sure an Abu Ginger will sweep you right up:hemad:

AC373391-B1AB-47C8-A730-29191EFD1FE4.jpeg

You keep emphasizing you want an cadaan man yet you are on a Somali forum? You should go check out your local Salafi mosque and sign up I am sure an Abu Ginger will sweep you right up:hemad:

View attachment 207636
Lmaoooo am not salafi tbh. Am just a normal Muslim Somali that’s it. Am actually just bored and procrastinating. I should be studying but you know…

Edit: the guy looks soo scary omg. That’s. Very hard pass for him. Like I said I want a guy in stem anyways….

But wouldn't staying with someone you no longer get along with f up your children's life as well? I agree though, jumping to divorce because you no longer love the person is rather silly though. Love is a choice and something you have to work on. The 'spark' diminishes after a while, but its something that can come back, if both parties are willing to put the work in. What is sad though, is when party doesn't care about trying to make things work. Is there a point in staying then?
I think if there's mutual respect between a couple and they're able to communicate effectively, then they can make almost any situation/arrangement work. But it's like you said, that would only be the case if both parties were willing to work through things after the "spark" fades.

I'd marry a 3/10 who took her deen seriously and had a good head on her shoulders wallahi, love doesn't matter to me. Most people confuse love with lust anyway. Soon as that shiny new relationship feeling wears off, they're at each other's throats lol. You have to be practical and look at other qualities when you're thinking about starting a family with someone, because realistically speaking, "love" doesn't mean shit in the long-term.

Last edited:
"Love" in the gaal sense of the word doesn't matter sxb. When you got married, you made a promise before Allah and her family. You have a duty to your wife and children and "love" doesn't come into the equation.

This isn't aim at you, but people who throw their children's lives into chaos because "they're not in love anymore" are fàggot teenagers who have zero business getting married in the first place wallahi. The moment Imam marries you and children come into the mix, you're needs are take a back seat to their wellbeing and stability.

I hate how the west has made self-scarfice for family and children secondary to people's whims and desires wallahi. Gaal "me me me" culture's so toxic and faggy :susp:

Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

Been married for 7 months now . Still in the honeymoon phase, will report back in two years lol
But marriage is definitely not all roses and rainbows