For the people that are married, what's it like?

:ohhh:

You did your research, saaxiib.

Would you really leave nothing to your ex-wife even if she gave you children?
I had to sxb, you think I'm going to part with the money my parent's worked so hard to make? lool
No, she'd get what's stipulated in Islam and not a penny more. You're effectively strangers after you get divorced anyway. And she didn't "give me" children, having children aren't solely benefiting me.

The only reason I'd be so brutal is purely because I don't believe in divorce. I'd happily stay in a loveless marriage for the sake of the children, so the divorce wouldn't be initiated by me unless there's infidelity or something. If you f*ck up my children's family life and stability, I wouldn't make things easy for you.

Last edited:
I've seen so many people dive into it when they obviously weren't emotionally and financially ready for the rigours of marriage.

Before you even think of getting married, identify your own personality traits that could be perceived as toxic or problematic and see a professional on the regular to discuss and address them; also, get your bread up before you get married.

You don't want to go up to her and say:

'Wax lacag ah ma heysto, laakin, I will love you.'
You're as Sudanese as laxoox.

I can sense the curvature of your forehead @Nilotic, you're 100% Somali

You're as Sudanese as laxoox.

I can sense the curvature of your forehead @Nilotic, you're 100% Somali

damn-you-are-so-cynical-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

The large forehead is not a Somali trait, saaxiib; it's an East African feature derived from our proto-Nilotic ancestors; the high cheekbones, height and slender build are also definitely proto-Nilotic.

Somalis are 50-55% proto-Nilotic.

Last edited:
View attachment 207619

The large forehead is not a Somali trait, saaxiib; it's an East African feature derived from our proto-Nilotic ancestors; the high cheekbones, height and slender build are also definitely proto-Nilotic.

Wallahi the persistance of being a south Sudanese troll kills me! You knew some Somali words that I didn’t even know lmao… we will all pretend your south Sudanese 😉

Wallahi the persistance of being a south Sudanese troll kills me! You knew some Somali words that I didn’t even know lmao… we will all pretend your south Sudanese 😉

oh-please-do-i-beg-you.gif

I will...

never-give-up-john-cena.gif

I just want a beautiful Nilotic ting with a beautifully statuesque frame and divinely dark skin.

EaF3ADbXsAEqy1g.jpeg

lola-chuil-the-black-hannah-montana-008.jpg

View attachment 207619

Don’t forget that smoooooth skin :mjswag:
Thanks awoowe (grandpa) :mjlol:

Btw, he most likely is South Sudanese, there’s lots of them here, and many are friends with Somalis

Lowkey I look just like the first girl but with a reddish undertone. They are very beautiful allahumma barik. If you live in Australia they’re plenty of them go for it!

You're definitely very beautiful then, and should be able to get any man that is not blind, dumb or a doofaar.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I had to sxb, you think I'm going to part with the money my parent's worked so hard to make? lool
No, she'd get what's stipulated in Islam and not a penny more. You're effectively strangers after you get divorced anyway. And she didn't "give me" children, having children aren't solely benefiting me.

The only reason I'd be so brutal is purely because I don't believe in divorce. I'd happily stay in a loveless marriage for the sake of the children, so the divorce wouldn't be initiated by me unless there's infidelity or something. If you f*ck up my children's family life and stability, I wouldn't make things easy for you.
I totally disagree imagine waking up to a face you no longer love, people change sxb. I aint sacrificing my life and happiness for some kids, a good woman who you love to see her and one you despise is a huge difference that would be akin to torture. Divorce aint haram.

Don’t forget that smoooooth skin :mjswag:
Thanks awoowe (grandpa) :mjlol:

Btw, he most likely is South Sudanese, there’s lots of them here, and many are friends with Somalis

Yes, that is one of the best features and

i-love-it.gif

Non Aussies don't know that we all interact here; we have fellow Africans as friends in addition to Korean, white, Maori, Indian and Middle-Eastern friends.

Tell her, abayo; Reer Kangaroo knows what's up; they really think I'm larping, so I'm playing along.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

But wouldn't staying with someone you no longer get along with f up your children's life as well? I agree though, jumping to divorce because you no longer love the person is rather silly though. Love is a choice and something you have to work on. The 'spark' diminishes after a while, but its something that can come back, if both parties are willing to put the work in. What is sad though, is when party doesn't care about trying to make things work. Is there a point in staying then?

Trending

Latest posts