For the people here in IT, did anyone of you pursue cloud certifications?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
i did computer science in secondary school but that was it. Did HTML then but i completely forgot and I'm as new as a beginner
that's good. You don't need to be an expert. If you're real serious, I would strongly suggest getting your AZ 900 certificate.

It's the basic cloud cert.

Finish this one and that should open you up to getting more certs in azure. It's a basic one.

I think certs alone won't land you a job but they definitely do help. Personal projects that demonstrate strong technical skills that are relevant for the job probably have more weighting than certs if you have no experience. I've been planning to do an AWS cert (Solutions Architect) but have delayed it for so long, need to create a study routine and get to work.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I think certs alone won't land you a job but they definitely do help. Personal projects that demonstrate strong technical skills that are relevant for the job probably have more weighting than certs if you have no experience. I've been planning to do an AWS cert (Solutions Architect) but have delayed it for so long, need to create a study routine and get to work.
oh yeah for sure, that's why I tell people to get that practical work experience by working on projects. You can get that from volunteermatch. That's what I did. Helped a lot :khaled:

I'm currently a data analyst, and Microsoft is really focusing on "low-code" infrastructure, its scary how much market share they control.

Trending