For the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
95% isn't 100%-- even so, takes two to tango.

The average guy is the majority of the male population, no??? Thus, you evidently think less of the majority of the male population while I actually have standards for the majority-- now, who is the one portraying men in a negative light here? You:ufdup:; not me.

Also, hoes should be equated with hoes only. Average dudes should be equated with average chicks. And above average men (which I guess you consider yourself a part of?) should be equated with above average women. My 2ยข.

Average man - more likely wants to be sexuality active and there is nothing wrong with this in opinion.

Average woman - more likely either wants or doesn't want to be sexually active of either their own morality or pressure or the consequences of societal norms.

Hoe - in my own opinion is woman who's trashy and wants to shove her sexuality in other people faces. Also a man that is trashy can be a hoe or manwhore.

TooMacaan

โ™ก
VIP
Average man - more likely wants to be sexuality active and there is nothing wrong with this in opinion.

Average woman - more likely either wants or doesn't want to be sexually active of either their own morality or pressure or the consequences of societal norms.

Hoe - in my own opinion is woman who's trashy and wants to shove her sexuality in other people faces. Also a man that is trashy can be a hoe or manwhore.
Alright. Then, according to your descriptions, the people OP witnessed were both most likely 'hoes'. The guy wasn't just an 'average man' since he was acting that way publicly- a.k.a 'shoving his sxuality in ppl's faces'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts