For the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
95% isn't 100%-- even so, takes two to tango.

The average guy is the majority of the male population, no??? Thus, you evidently think less of the majority of the male population while I actually have standards for the majority-- now, who is the one portraying men in a negative light here? You:ufdup:; not me.

Also, ***s should be equated with ***s only. Average dudes should be equated with average chicks. And above average men (which I guess you consider yourself a part of?) should be equated with above average women. My 2¢.
Average man - more likely wants to be sexuality active and there is nothing wrong with this in opinion.

Average woman - more likely either wants or doesn't want to be sexually active of either their own morality or pressure or the consequences of societal norms.

*** - in my own opinion is woman who's trashy and wants to shove her sexuality in other people faces. Also a man that is trashy can be a *** or manwhore.

TooMacaan

VIP
Average man - more likely wants to be sexuality active and there is nothing wrong with this in opinion.

Average woman - more likely either wants or doesn't want to be sexually active of either their own morality or pressure or the consequences of societal norms.

*** - in my own opinion is woman who's trashy and wants to shove her sexuality in other people faces. Also a man that is trashy can be a *** or manwhore.
Alright. Then, according to your descriptions, the people OP witnessed were both most likely '***s'. The guy wasn't just an 'average man' since he was acting that way publicly- a.k.a 'shoving his sxuality in ppl's faces'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts