For the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm convinced of the degeneracy of Somali Canadians. We deserve every bit of bad rep we get. Every bit of it.

A few nights ago as I was meeting a friend in a residential (ish) area in the west end of Toronto. I walked by a couple making out at a wall. The girl had her back against the wall and the guy was doing the most, he was pretty much performing a sexual act on her. As I look closer I noticed that they were reer faraax and xalimo unmistakably.

Bare in mind this was at 8:30 pm in a random corner of a very sketchy neighbourhood that stank of piss, more than likely the wall she was leaning back against getting @&&@ by had actual piss on it. This is such low class behaviour. Even prostitutes get a hotel, or even a motel for their dirty activities.

Uff reer Canada I am renouncing my citizenship to the Somali Canadian community. (Not Canada as a whole, a girl needs a place to live for now)

Last edited:
California is the only place where somalis got good rep. Thats because cost of living is high over there, so only high class somalis live there.

Reer California take the W.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
California is the only place where somalis got good rep. Thats because cost of living is high over there, so only high class somalis live there.

Reer California take the W.

This isn't a low income problem. There is something seriously wrong with someone's upbringing when they're performing sexual acts in a very public place on a Wednesday evening. Frankly even your average junkie wouldn't do that.

You can live a dignified life and still be poor. Values and self respect is not solely for the rich or middle class.

I too have had these thoughts for some time. This is why I often pick on reer UK; it stems from insecurity :meleshame::wow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you're right, they're are plenty of normal ones, but abdijohnson isn't far off with his analysis either. I never understood why we had such a bad rep amongst the entire diaspora. Now I see..... :farmajoyaab:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
LOL. That must've been really horny or drug addict or just retarded. Fucking in the open? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: And for the dude, well he's dude :mjlol:

] I'm only kidding. Just remember, for every degenerate henny worshipping / "gangister" you come across, there are 3 in his/her place working hard to better themselves & the community [/ER]

Thats still a bad ratio. Should be 1 bad to 19 good.

We are somalis, it doesn't matter where we reside.
the gudaafada behavior/demeanor is everywhere.

Those same two people would have done the exact same shit in Medina if they lived there.

VixR

Veritas
Some random couple fcking in an alleyway in Canada is not what contributed to the horrible state of Somali PR and reputation.

I'm convinced of the degeneracy of Somali Canadians. We deserve every bit of bad rep we get. Every bit of it.

A few nights ago as I was meeting a friend in a residential (ish) area in the west end of Toronto. I walked by a couple making out at a wall. The girl had her back against the wall and the guy was doing the most, he was pretty much performing a sexual act on her. As I look closer I noticed that they were reer faraax and xalimo unmistakably.

Bare in mind this was at 8:30 pm in a random corner of a very sketchy neighbourhood that stank of piss, more than likely the wall she was leaning back against getting @&&@ by had actual piss on it. This is such low class behaviour. Even prostitutes get a hotel, or even a motel for their dirty activities.

Uff reer Canada I am renouncing my citizenship to the Somali Canadian community. (Not Canada as a whole, a girl needs a place to live for now)
Check yo pm:whew:

TooMacaan

VIP
>more than likely the wall she was leaning back against getting @&&@

Looks like butthurt feminist spotted lol
We don't know what "@&&@" means; the only thing she clearly said was that they were making out and also that 'he was doing the most' (being extra?).
Yes, I'm a butthurt feminist because I have higher standards for men and I don't excuse trashy behavior as being the norm for men. Do you equate men to animals?? You seem like a feminazi who believes it's not out of the ordinary for the average guy to be compared to a horny b****, a drug addict, or an r-tard...^.^

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
We don't know what "@&&@" means; the only think she clearly said was that they were making out and also that 'he was doing the most' (being extra?).
Yes, I'm a butthurt feminist because I have higher standards for men and I don't excuse trashy behavior as being the norm for men. Do you equate men to animals?? You, on the otherhand, seem like a feminazi who believes it's not out of the ordinary for the average guy to be compared to a horny b****, a drug addict, or an r-tard...^.^

What? Are drunk or something? Clearly with context I bet 95% chance she meant fucking. I'm no where near feminist or feminazi. Just because I have believe the AVERAGE guy is a horny dog, I'm feminazi? :fantasia2: I don't care for hoes or average dudes. They're just ruining "our" rep, which will affect me.

TooMacaan

VIP
What? Are drunk or something? Clearly with context I bet 95% chance she meant fucking. I'm no where near feminist or feminazi. Just because I have believe the AVERAGE guy is a horny dog, I'm feminazi? :fantasia2: I don't care for hoes or average dudes. They're just ruining "our" rep, which will affect me.
95% isn't 100%-- even so, takes two to tango.

The average guy is the majority of the male population, no??? Thus, you evidently think less of the majority of the male population while I actually have standards for the majority-- now, who is the one portraying men in a negative light here? You:ufdup:; not me.

Also, hoes should be equated with hoes only. Average dudes should be equated with average chicks. And above average men (which I guess you consider yourself a part of?) should be equated with above average women. My 2¢.

The dark alleyway is the Somali-Western equivalent of gheedka hostees:mjlol:
Look at u, writing af somali.:ohhhdamn:
U even use 'us' and 'our' when referring to somali people these days whereas in the past, u used to exclude urself.
u've come a long way.
I'll give u back ur somali card.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending