For FFS......Even On Islamic Pages?

If he's a Muslim and not the other guys who call themselves Muslims just to clap then mashallah

It could be any race tbh I don't care as long as they're Muslim ‍♂️

Let these females marry out who cares brothers, bring more ajnabi women to Somalia.

make these females regret their decision. Stop insulting them or posting them. it makes us look mad weak.
These niggas can't pull ajnabi women sxb, let them hate on somali women. That's all that they can do. This generation of somali men are the most cringy and insecure.

:pachah1:

Our elders didn't teach us to be pussies that care about what every random xalimo does with their life. It's as you say it makes them look so weak, they don't have any pride as a man.

:nahgirl: im kinda sick of these type posts..as if its epidemic..majority of the time..Somalis don't marry outside their race anywhere NEAR as often as other racial or ethnic groups.

Now what i find disturbing is the mentality of self hating or "anything but Somali"

I would prefer that the Somali gene pool remains clear and pure from foreign influence.
Thank you. We mainly stick with our kind. Ayy I have all I need from another Somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah to both of them. I am not going to hate like @Arma

1585232543296.png

Trending