VIP
Screenshot_20200325-144925_Facebook.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Here's the op but mistake one was going on Facebook @Arma
:yousmart:
“I’ve been muslim for about 12 years now. I grew up in a home where my parents where heavily involved in substance abuse and were constantly intoxicated, I pretty much learnt independence from an early age. Things often times felt lonely but Alhumdulillah Allah protected me from ever embracing that lifestyle, and he’d soon bless me with one of my biggest blessings after Islam. Throughout my beginning years as a new Muslim, as I learnt more about the deen, I grew to understand the power of dua prayer. There was this one specific thing I constantly made dua for. I prayed for it all the time and there was even a time where a group from my masjid were leaving for Umrah, and a few of the members were asking if we had any dua requests that they could pray for while at the Ka'bah. I only had that one dua I requested from each of them. About 3 years after that, Allah made my dua come true. I prayed for Allah to bless me with a Beautiful, practicing wife who would support me through this journey of life. From that dua alone, not only did I gain my best friend and love of my life, but Allah guided my father to Islam just 3 weeks before his passing away, and He blessed me with 3 beautiful daughters, which that in itself is one of a believers greatest gifts. Alhumdulillah. Although my dua was answered years after I started praying for it, I received it and it happened exactly when it was meant to happen for me. It’s easy for us to give up on our duas when we don’t see it right away, and a lot of times we lose hope, thinking our prayers won’t be answered. Sabr. Sometimes you get even better than what you prayed for.
I wanted remind myself first and to share this with you guys as encouragement for you to keep hope in Allah and to know that everything happens at the perfect time. Please know, I’m a very flawed human being, and I’m far from being considered a good Muslim, but I use this to remind myself how Merciful Allah is and how Generous He is. May Allah allow us to be grateful for all that we’ve been blessed with, and may He continue to guide us and bless us with the best of this life and the next!”

Last edited:
:nahgirl: im kinda sick of these type posts..as if its epidemic..majority of the time..Somalis don't marry outside their race anywhere NEAR as often as other racial or ethnic groups.

Now what i find disturbing is the mentality of self hating or "anything but Somali"

I would prefer that the Somali gene pool remains clear and pure from foreign influence.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
e005e22de54a1efbf108ce3c73786df9.jpg

Revert: I've been using drugs for 12 years and I used to be a gangster, pimp and a fuckboy and I converted to Islam yesterday but I think you're thicc as hell baby lemme clap them cheeks gurrlll a beautiful practicing woman mashallah and I'd like to marry you.

Xaliimo: Ok, the mehr are these decomposing apples on the ground:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

decomposing-red-apples-fallen-on-600w-1144623326.jpg

studio-shot-young-african-man-260nw-1088034629.jpg

Faarax: Asc walaalo I'm a practicing muslim I pray 5 times a day I have six pack we're from the same qabiil our parents know each other please walaal let me ask your father for your hand

ilhan-omar-tweet-explainer.jpg

Xaliimo: 50k or bust warya

To be continued...

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
She doesn’t look Somali tbh, maybe African American or something. That jaw is too strong to be a Halimo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dude she looks mad Somali walle these people in the comments are delusional. Who cares man mashAllah. I love how Somalian women sacrifice themselves for the greater Islamic goal.

e005e22de54a1efbf108ce3c73786df9.jpg

Revert: I've been using drugs for 12 years and I used to be a gangster, pimp and a fuckboy and I converted to Islam yesterday but I think you're thicc as hell baby lemme clap them cheeks gurrlll a beautiful practicing woman mashallah and I'd like to marry you.

Xaliimo: Ok, the mehr are these decomposing apples on the ground:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

decomposing-red-apples-fallen-on-600w-1144623326.jpg

studio-shot-young-african-man-260nw-1088034629.jpg

Faarax: Asc walaalo I'm a practicing muslim I pray 5 times a day I have six pack we're from the same qabiil our parents know each other please walaal let me ask your father for your hand

ilhan-omar-tweet-explainer.jpg

Xaliimo: 50k or bust warya

To be continued...

:)Good job qaldan

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nothing new. To each his own. What I don't want to have to do is come out of retirement a few years down the line. Once they break up and the useless woman claims the garac is Somali.

He is now reer cadaan like his father. I wish her well marrying into her new qabil.

:bell:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nothing new. To each his own. What I don't want to have to do is come out of retirement a few years down the line. Once they break up and the useless woman claims the garac is Somali.

He is now reer cadaan like his father. I wish her well marrying into her new qabil.

:bell:
war cunuga iska daa kkkkkkkkkkkkk yall ni99as hate the babies before they are even born wallahi im crying

Trending