VIP
You are confusing me and @Suldaanka :damnmusic:

Time to up the dosage on that medicine again:fantasia2:

upload_2019-3-6_18-42-44-jpg.67697

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats not what you said at 3am last night.
Sawir fican hata iimadan so diirin. I couldn't see you that well it was dark.
I know you Somali girls love to turn the lights off. At least use flash
:shaq:

obese-woman.jpg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I say bisad(or curri if it's a male) but the Somali language has a LOT of names for the cat: Bisad, dinnad/dumad, basho, mukulaal, yaanyuur, and bunch of others. Imo, most of them are probably loanwords from Swahili, Hindi, Arabic etc.
The only "authentic" Somali one is Bisad. Basho could be Cushitic since the Oromos use it as well.
Dinnad/Dumad= Semitic or Cushitic. Because the word for cat in Amharic/Tigrinya is Dimeti/ድመት or Dmu/ድሙ

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I say bisad(or curri if it's a male) but the Somali language has a LOT of names for the cat: Bisad, dinnad/dumad, basho, mukulaal, yaanyuur, and bunch of others. Imo, most of them are probably loanwords from Swahili, Hindi, Arabic etc.
The only "authentic" Somali one is Bisad. Basho could be Cushitic since the Oromos use it as well.
Dinnad/Dumad= Semitic or Cushitic. Because the word for cat in Amharic/Tigrinya is Dimeti/ድመት or Dmu/ድሙ
wtf. are you speaking af may may

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Bisaad sounds awfully similar to that other P word for cat. Mukulal sounds like a name for a demon. I like yanyur it’s cute and simple.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Bisaad sounds awfully similar to that other P word for cat. Mukulal sounds like a name for a demon. I like yanyur it’s cute and simple.
Hahah how did you get bisad to P wtf.:9uoofqd: Also yanyur sounds like when you tell someone to piss off like ”war yur naga tag”:ftw9nwa:
You are definitely not Somali :gucciwhat:
waa iska dhal...I found her insta:ftw9nwa:

Me and my whole family call cats for bisad. But I’ve heard other people calling it yaanyuur before:cryinglaughsmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Hahah how did you get bisad to P wtf.:9uoofqd: Also yanyur sounds like when you tell someone to piss off like ”war yur naga tag”:ftw9nwa:

waa iska dhal...I found her insta:ftw9nwa:

Me and my whole family call cats for bisad. But I’ve heard other people calling it yaanyuur before:cryinglaughsmiley:
I said the P word with a Somali accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts