for any who deny slavery in saudi arabia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious what his intentions are but we shouldn't blame him for thinking that way since Saudia is the strongest muslim country right now and since it currently represents Islam the same way Russia represents Communism, USA capitalism, Vatican Chritianity.

To the world Saudi Arabia = Islam.

It's one thing for some random dude to assume that the actions of Saudi Arabia equate Islam. It's something completely different when a former Muslim who grew up as a Muslim and personally knows many Muslims to believe that the actions of Saudi Arabia equate Islam.

He knows what he's doing here. He's being disingenuous for a reason.

Aww what an offended little child we have here. Are you afraid of discussing the merits of religious theology? Are you uncomfortable of anyone criticising your perfect religion. Keep on believing if you want. Your faith is very delicate, surah yaasin soo akhri ;)

Discussing the merits of religious theology with you? Someone who's clearly intent on trying to defame Islam by any means necessary? Stick to getting into long-winded essay debates on reddit you wasteman.

I've been in a whole lot of religious discussions in person and on the Internet, and if you think that I'm gonna spend hours of my day replying to you then you're delusional.

Discussing the merits of religious theology with you? Someone who's clearly intent on trying to defame Islam by any means necessary? Stick to getting into long-winded essay debates on reddit you wasteman.

I've been in a whole lot of religious discussions in person and on the Internet, and if you think that I'm gonna spend hours of my day replying to you then you're delusional.

@supz they're still sipping that kool aid fact is had it not been due to Western pressure on Barbary states and later Saudi Arabia we'd still see Muslim countries running slavery as a institution with the blessings of the state.

And @Zuleikha it says alot the fact it took Saudis up until 1962 to abolish slavery, the disgusting and evil practice.

@supz they're still sipping that kool aid fact is had it not been due to Western pressure on Barbary states and later Saudi Arabia we'd still see Muslim countries running slavery as a institution with the blessings of the state.

And @Zuleikha it says alot the fact it took Saudis up until 1962 to abolish slavery, the disgusting and evil practice.

It says a lot that your beloved cadaan abolished it in 1833, when Islam abolished it 1400 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.