for any who deny slavery in saudi arabia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Where do they get this niggas? They get these niggas from the Swahili coast or from thin air?

If all men are equal in Islam, why is one a slave to another? Why are asians and Africans subjected to these atrocities. Why doesn't Saudi arabia a government modeled by shariah law outlaw slavery? We all know the reason, slavery is permissible in Islam. We sell Somali women under the pseudonym of employees. I believe Islam was devised to benefit arabs.

Prototype

Heads high
If all men are equal in Islam, why is one a slave to another? Why are asians and Africans subjected to these atrocities. Why doesn't Saudi arabia a government modeled by shariah law outlaw slavery? We all know the reason, slavery is permissible in Islam. We sell Somali women under the pseudonym of employees. I believe Islam was devised to benefit arabs.

How does Islam benefit Arabs more than other Muslims??

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're Zanj, probably descendants of slaves bought any time between 600-1860.

Despite being Muslims, they've remained enslaved for centuries being passed down like property.

How does Islam benefit Arabs more than other Muslims??
Every year millions of pilgrims make their way to hajj, where roughly people pay up to £6000-8000 pounds on hajj. The country annually grosses more than a billion pounds. Telephone services, banks, the tourism industry benefit from this spiritual endeavour . The government also benefits via taxes. Its a booming industry. They also have oil money. I'm certain that slavery does not need to take place. Why cant people see this.

Apollo

VIP
Every year millions of pilgrims make their way to hajj, where roughly people pay up to £6000-8000 pounds on hajj. The country annually grosses more than a billion pounds. Telephone services, banks, the tourism industry benefit from this spiritual endeavour . The government also benefits via taxes. Its a booming industry. Coupled with oil money. I'm certain that slavery does not need to take place. Why cant people see this.

Saudis are hustlers.

Lucky fuckers.

So much oil and yearly millions of pilgrim tourists. Nice hustle going for them.

Saudis are hustlers.

Lucky fuckers.

So much oil and yearly millions of pilgrim tourists.
You'll laugh at this bro, poverty still exists in this country. Wealth is concentrated with the aristocrats. These niggas treat the royal family like god. Islam was a well played move by mohammed

brakenclaw

Every year millions of pilgrims make their way to hajj, where roughly people pay up to £6000-8000 pounds on hajj. The country annually grosses more than a billion pounds. Telephone services, banks, the tourism industry benefit from this spiritual endeavour . The government also benefits via taxes. Its a booming industry. They also have oil money. I'm certain that slavery does not need to take place. Why cant people see this.
"The Prophet (peace be upon him) prophesied 1400 years ago: “you shall see the barefoot, naked, penniless desert dwellers competing in constructing high buildings.” This hadith describes people who become rich all of a sudden and then build not for need but only in competition."

brakenclaw

You'll laugh at this bro, poverty still exists in this country. Wealth is concentrated with the aristocrats. These niggas treat the royal family like god. Islam was a well played move by mohammed
nigga what?:draketf:

"The Prophet (peace be upon him) prophesied 1400 years ago: “you shall see the barefoot, naked, penniless desert dwellers competing in constructing high buildings.” This hadith describes people who become rich all of a sudden and then build not for need but only in competition."
Because he knew that Islam would bless the Arabic descendants financially. Tall buildings were still possible back 1400 years ago. Pyramids are classified as tall buildings, and they existed before him.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You do know that Saudi Arabia abolished slavery in 1960. You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

You do know that Saudi Arabia abolished slavery in 1960. You don't seem know what you are talking about.
Say that to the thousands of indian "workers" who have their passport and visas confiscated. They are paid zilch. Ignorance is bliss.

They slaved the none Muslim in old time, once the slave converted to Islam was freed and slavery was not black only, they enslaved more European whites from Russia Central Asia.

brakenclaw

Because he knew that Islam would bless the Arabic descendants financially. Tall buildings were still possible back 1400 years ago. Pyramids are classified as tall buildings, and they existed before him.
oh yeah i forgot you that one nigga from @AbdiJohnson recruitment squad...
i'm out
The poor do not rebel against the rich saud family. Treason and death is still prominent in the country. The pictures of the king can be found everywhere in Saudi Arabia. Should they not stop this shirk
ok so what that gotta do with islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending