Food Abuser and known Youtuber/TikToker Akafi Ail goes on a Live with INFAMOUS Somali LGBT+ Member Ms.Muse

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Now, you infer what you want, but I believe that she has other problems to deal with. Same with him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1592942300585.png

Inference?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She should not speak like everyone has experienced adverse life events aka severe trauma.
Yep. The Infamous Ms.Muse. She has spoke as if all men are at fault and everybody suffered immense pain and trauma

Just like week she was exposing another woman’s sextape and now she is fighting for women lool. These sc media people are too funny

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yep. The Infamous Ms.Muse. She has spoke as if all men are at fault and everybody suffered immense pain and trauma

I do not like when people project their personal experiences on to the majority. Noble victimhood is not something one should identify with. An adverse life event should not be defining.

Open the dialogue and encourage seeking mental health supports. I just don't think this girl is the best mouthpiece for this as its evident she's got an axe to grind. And her track record is questionable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Every young woman suffers from anxiety and depression now :duckr:

People today are actually more likely to seek help for their mental health. Nothing wrong with that. We should not stigmatize them. Emotional well-being among teens has decreased in recent years which is partially attributed to increases in social media use.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She ain't the one to speak but to all with their opinion

Sometimes Akafi can be a "normal, civil person" but some of his "attributes" make him seem a bit off, like "Gay", but to all with their Opinion

She really is not correct but okay!

People today are actually more likely to report it. Nothing wrong with that. We should not stigmatize them. Emotional well-being among teens has decreased in recent years which is partially attributed to increases in social media use.
True, but there is also a lot of monkey see monkey do. People looking to be victim on twitter. Not saying some aren’t telling the truth

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
That no one talking about the $ 1 million donation :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:that donation would fit me like the hand in glove right now:cosbyhmm::diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts