Follow Ogaden Vault on FB

so of the 90k so called spearmen, 40k were OG. isaq and harti together made 50k?:mjkkk:
I mean if that ain't laandhere idk what is.
in 2023, nothing changed.

Thanks for this walaal, this is the treasure trove on ogaden history.

I found this on my great great great grandfather hussein Ugaas and his son Cumar ugaas, according to the report of Rimabud cited here the ugaas used to be the most powerful rulers from harar to the lands of the habrgarhajis, his name was known to the egyptians and he used to get gifts from the ottomans

Last edited:
Thanks for this walaal, this is the treasure trove on ogaden history.

I found this on my great great great grandfather hussein Ugaas and his son Cumar ugaas, according to the report of Rimabud cited here the ugaas used to be the most powerful rulers from harar to the lands of the habrgarhajis, his name was known to the egyptians and he used to get gifts from the ottomans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whoever running the account is doing a great job we should fund his subscriptions to the archives. Even getting one paragraph or picture is like 30$.

Abaq

VIP
The reason why the british eventually gave ogaden to Ethiopia, and NFD to kenya was because the monarchy got their boys merked and their feelings hurt nacalaa abahow iyo awoowgood ku yaal.
They hated us so much because we refused to bend the knee. The Waamo Ogaden gave them such a headache they actually divided us in two. In Ogadenia they just gave them all over to Ethiopia but in Waamo they actually divided us in two. Talk about butt hurt 😂

They hated us so much because we refused to bend the knee. The Waamo Ogaden gave them such a headache they actually divided us in two. In Ogadenia they just gave them all over to Ethiopia but in Waamo they actually divided us in two. Talk about butt hurt 😂
they are such hoees. they should have called our wamo lands Ogaden too.

Trending

Latest posts