Fobs on Tiktok are worse than Qurbajoog and need to be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Doesn't change the fact that she's probably a fob who was born and raised back home and I can imagine most that follow her are fobs or from back home. Her audience are most definitely not Western Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
too much boredom in somalia, people want attention and start doing crazy shit to get some fun in their lives. I remember last year there was tiktoks going viral of fobs slapping each other with chalk looking stupid af but it got them the attention they wanted

These guys got nothing going on in their lives back home only social media its understandable

Doesn't change the fact that she's probably a fob who was born and raised back home and I can imagine most that follow her are fobs or from back home. Her audience are most definitely not Western Somalis.

I see what what you're doing. Shitting on women back home so western faaraxs stop bringing up marrying from back home.

No deflections this time :cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know who youre talking about :lolbron:

Can u explain your profile photo before i ask u if u know the person i mean?

1652358837493.png

I will be creating a TIKTOK account where I will be wearing body armor to hide my identity so I can tell Somalis on that platform to take control of their households. How do you not know what you’re daughter is doing in your own home? How do you wake up knowing your sister is dancing and showing her bum online for the next man? Western Somalis are no better too, I swear they’re out here doing the same exact thing, only reason we’re attacking the fobs is because they’re supposed to be in a Muslim country :wtfdis:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m going for an Indian woman. You just have to make peace with her family, buy her deodorant once in a while and you’re all set.

I will be creating a TIKTOK account where I will be wearing body armor to hide my identity so I can tell Somalis on that platform to take control of their households. How do you not know what you’re daughter is doing in your own home? How do you wake up knowing your sister is dancing and showing her bum online for the next man? Western Somalis are no better too, I swear they’re out here doing the same exact thing, only reason we’re attacking the fobs is because they’re supposed to be in a Muslim country :wtfdis:
Parents are clueless ,but I wonder where the brothers at ?

If my sister doing niiko with hijab online there would be consequences :damedamn:

Parents are clueless ,but I wonder where the brothers at ?

If my sister doing niiko with hijab online there would be consequences :damedamn:
There will be consequences for sure, if they want to act all White/Liberal than I will treat them like the cadaan they wanna be by simply grounding them and confiscating all of their electronics. I’m keeping that shit for at LEAST two weeks. Our Somali parents are afraid to beat their kids in the west so whenever I get a chance at the cafe shops I tell the old heads if you’re kids wanna be American treat them like Americans. I promise they’ll wish they had gotten a whooping. I’d rather get beat by parents, go to my room sobbing, play some video game and release my frustration there instead of staring at the ceiling reading novels for the next two weeks :francis:

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
As I have said already, somalis are drawn to controversy, I don’t why. Tiktok is really testing how conservative somalis really are. I understand that a lot of the content creators are little bit mentally ill, I can excuse a bit but the way these ill people have gathered a large following is scary. Why do our people do this?

Trending