Fobs on Tiktok are worse than Qurbajoog and need to be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is the second time I’ve seen this kind of live pop up on my feed. She has a husband too and he is fine with it. The other time it was a shared live and the lady was wearing something even worse with a full headscarf with like 2 other dudes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a lot of untreated mental health issues back home.

Also, there seems to be zero consequences for people being obscene with their faces out in Somalia. In fact, they are turned into celebrities.

In most Muslim countries even the liberal ones, most of these degenerates would have been arrested/put in check by family/driven out.

If this continues, we will have people fornicating in public while others excitedly film screaming ku soco.

There is a lot of untreated mental health issues back home.

Also, there seems to be zero consequences for people being obscene with their faces out in Somalia. In fact, they are turned into celebrities.

In most Muslim countries even the liberal ones, most of these degenerates would have been arrested/put in check by family/driven out.

If this continues, we will have people fornicating in public while others excitedly film screaming ku soco.
Or as reer buraanbur would say kuceli kii hore kuceli. People just want attention soooo bad. Qofwalba inuu caan noqdo buu rabaa.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is the second time I’ve seen this kind of live pop up on my feed. She has a husband too and he is fine with it. The other time it was a shared live and the lady was wearing something even worse with a full headscarf with like 2 other dudes

She lives in Edmonton Canada and her husband is a cuck.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canadians are insane,. yet somehow i understand them. On tik tok, I am following a Canadian Xalimo with horse teeth, who talks about her therapy and daily goings. Very absurd & none thinking content but relaxing

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Canadians are insane,. yet somehow i understand them. On tik tok, I am following a Canadian Xalimo with horse teeth, who talks about her therapy and daily goings. Very absurd & none thinking content but relaxing
I know who youre talking about :lolbron:

You always seem to find the most outrageous content and post it on here.

Doesn't change the fact that she's probably a fob who was born and raised back home and I can imagine most that follow her are fobs or from back home. Her audience are most definitely not Western Somalis.

No lies told. I 100% agree with you
TikTok and Insta has traumatised many of us

Trending

Latest posts