Fobs on Tiktok are worse than Qurbajoog and need to be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!

Doesn't change the fact that she's probably a fob who was born and raised back home and I can imagine most that follow her are fobs or from back home. Her audience are most definitely not Western Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope u really understand that Western Somalis are no way better than Fobs. If u need to see all the capers done by Western Somalis, look at night clubs, SC, prison etc.. we often point fingers to others while ourselves are swimming in the mud.

The wiping part aside, what’s wrong here? Oromo women take care of their men and vice versa. That’s the opposite of Somali women
Hygiene is very important. I can’t get over that. Hadda xataa inaa soo xasuusto ma rabi. If you find them attractive with those tendencies, good luck to you.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Hygiene is very important. I can’t get over that. Hadda xataa inaa soo xasuusto ma rabi. If you find them attractive with those tendencies, good luck to you.
Good point. Mostly joking though about the wiping part. Obviously that’s important

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is the second time I’ve seen this kind of live pop up on my feed. She has a husband too and he is fine with it. The other time it was a shared live and the lady was wearing something even worse with a full headscarf with like 2 other dudes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A married Somali man that's fine with his wife flaunting her chest on social media any guy who doesn't have any protective jealousy over his wife is a dayooth

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One is raised amongst their people in a 99% Muslim country.

The other is raised around gaal people and probably lower than 10% of the population is Muslim. No excuse but acting as if the two are in the same exact predicament is ridiculous.
In my opinion the 1st is worse cause you been raised in a 99% Muslim country

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't mind the cleavage especially since I am living in a country where its normal, but it defeats the purpose of wearing the hijab, is she mocking it or mentally ill ?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This just not cool nor a good look for Somalis.

(Even though fact: throught the horn of Africa and through-out the continent. Many women were bare breasted and shirtless in old times. That was at a time when we all didn't objectify each-other lustfully before the arrival of whites. This goes to show the spirit of lust is deceitful to our people only contributing to disfunction when not put in healthy check.)

Outsiders: as you would like in-return please first respect our own bodies!

This just not cool nor a good look for Somalis.

(Even though fact: throught the horn of Africa and through-out the continent. Many women were bare breasted and shirtless in old times. That was at a time when we all didn't objectify each-other lustfully before the arrival of whites. This goes to show the spirit of lust is deceitful to our people only contributing to disfunction when not put in healthy check.)

Outsiders: as you would like in-return please first respect our own bodies!
no they just desensitised themselves to immodesty breasts are innately attractive sexually to a man

Trending