Fob xalimo throws it down at wedding

Going to Somalia was supposed to be the easy way, nobody wants to be in these streets searching for a wife

Main reason they marry from back home is to keep their wives trapped in a financially dependent relationship so they have ultimate power. Plus they can easily cuff xalimos that are way out of their leagues.

Yep, that is obvious but they'll deny it until kingdom come. Lets be real, marrying the 9/10 Xalimo from the West will be a lot more difficult than marrying a beauty with just as much decency if not more from back home who due to circumstances has to prioritize a bit of money and stability rather than personality and connection.

The day Somalia becomes an economically prosperous place, with women getting just as much opportunities as men, is the day these men will not be able to see back home as an easy wife shopping destination.

Yep, that is obvious but they'll deny it until kingdom come. Lets be real, marrying the 9/10 Xalimo from the West will be a lot more difficult than marrying a beauty with just as much decency if not more from back home who due to circumstances has to prioritize a bit of money and stability rather than personality and connection.

The day Somalia becomes an economically prosperous place, with women getting just as much opportunities as men, is the day these men will not be able to see back home as an easy wife shopping destination.

If Somalia ever became like Dubai maybe so but I’d like to think we would retain our culture. I know from living in the west that I want my kids to have more Somali influence and with each generation that stays here you start to lose the dhaqan.

If Somalia ever became like Dubai maybe so but I’d like to think we would retain our culture. I know from living in the west that I want my kids to have more Somali influence and with each generation that stays here you start to lose the dhaqan.

My whole point is, if Somalia becomes rich, it will be hard for average Faraxs with nothing to offer a girl but a passport and $300 dollars a month to bag themselves the prettiest girl in the village. When survival and stability is a priority, women overlook a lot.

My whole point is, if Somalia becomes rich, it will be hard for average Faraxs with nothing to offer a girl but a passport and $300 dollars a month to bag themselves the prettiest girl in the village. When survival and stability is a priority, women overlook a lot.

True but that’s life. People seem to have an issue with guys in the diaspora going to Somalia to find a wife in general though

Mozart

You need people like me

20% of men in the west get with 80% of women and it'll only get worse. Having more money makes you more successful with women universally, so why would Somalia be any different ?

If these guys can't compete here, as many white men have found, I don't see anything wrong with putting themselves in an advantageous situation.

20% of men in the west get with 80% of women and it'll only get worse. Having more money makes you more successful with women universally, so why would Somalia be any different ?

If these guys can't compete here, as many white men have found, I don't see anything wrong with putting themselves in an advantageous situation.

You're qouting the statistics for dating apps.

We are not 100% sure she is a fob. Could be someone who went there for dhaqan celis and is corrupting the youth there. :kodaksmiley:

It's relevant. That's the standards women have and some guys can't compete - nothing wrong with that.

Its not considering the fact that not everyone uses dating apps and people's standards are much higher online because of the fact that people feel far removed from the people they're chatting to. You don't get the feel of the person, so things you'd let slide in real life due to normal human connection isn't applicable when dealing with people on apps.

Also, as far as i'm aware isn't that data from tinder? Lets be real, men are not picky about how they sleep with, but they are when it comes to who they marry. Using a hookup or even most Western apps isn't going to give us the full picture.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

A girl with better financial circumstances would think she's entitled to more. Hence, keeping Somalia in it's shaky situation is more in their favour with regard to having more women to choose from. In Somalia, an increased GDP/GNP with each household income being greater coupled with higher literacy, education rates and financial opportunities means the asking price is higher for women and the tolerance level for doqonimo is lower. You'd see a drastic decline in vacation marriages, unreasonably large age gaps between spouses, spousal incompatibility and plural marriages.

A girl with better financial circumstances would think she's entitled to more. Hence, keeping Somalia in it's shaky situation is more in their favour with regard to having more women to choose from. In Somalia, an increased GDP/GNP with each household income being greater coupled with higher literacy, education rates and financial opportunities means the asking price is higher for women and the tolerance level for doqonimo is lower. You'd see a drastic decline in vacation marriages, unreasonably large age gaps between spouses, spousal incompatibility and plural marriages.

Yep and statistics and real life proves this. Whenever we bring up the large age gaps, there are some on this forum who love to bring up multimillionaire celebs who have wives 20 years their junior when overwhelmingly in 1st world countries, the average age gap is between 2-5 years. In poorer nations like Somalia the age gaps are much higher and seeing a 15 year old with a 40 year old is normal. That is obviously mainly due to poverty and lack of opportunities for women and girls.

I think this is why some men are anti women's education and work because they know that throughout history and today in some parts of the world, women's choices in a husband was very much about basic survival. Can he feed my kids and I? Can I rely on him for protection? Sadly, when women aren't given the opportunity to be able to support themselves, men can take advantage of women and gain access to women who would never have wanted to be with them if they had financial independence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FOB girls got more personality you can shukaansi them for hours on end. while diaspora girls are very socially anxious

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yep and statistics and real life proves this. Whenever we bring up the large age gaps, there are some on this forum who love to bring up multimillionaire celebs who have wives 20 years their junior when overwhelmingly in 1st world countries, the average age gap is between 2-5 years. In poorer nations like Somalia the age gaps are much higher and seeing a 15 year old with a 40 year old is normal. That is obviously mainly due to poverty and lack of opportunities for women and girls.

I think this is why some men are anti women's education and work because they know that throughout history and today in some parts of the world, women's choices in a husband was very much about basic survival. Can he feed my kids and I? Can I rely on him for protection? Sadly, when women aren't given the opportunity to be able to support themselves, men can take advantage of women and gain access to women who would never have wanted to be with them if they had financial independence.

giphy.gif

images.jpeg

Trending