Fob xalimo throws it down at wedding

What the f*ck is happening to fobs nowadays :jcoleno:

Where's the dhaqan celis 2.0?

5cptzw.jpg

:whew:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They’re worse than the ones here. Laakin don’t tell the guys who believe that the women back home are more “wholesome.” They’ll have a heart attack. :icon lol:
Heheeh, the Cardi B culture is spreading world wide that I cant deny

Whenever I see this type of “dancing” if you can even call it that which has been normalized when its actually a true abomination, I remember this Hadith:

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hour will not be established until people mate with each other in the road as if they were donkeys.” I said, “Will it really happen?” The Prophet said, “Yes, it will truly happen.”

They’re worse than the ones here. Laakin don’t tell the guys who believe that the women back home are more “wholesome.” They’ll have a heart attack. :icon lol:
idk where the miskiin backhome girl stereotype came from. if anything, girls (and guys) raised in the west are more likely to have social anxiety and are awkward around the opposite sex compared to their "fob" counterparts.

Perks of globalisation. Everyone even the "miskeen" back home has a supercomputer in there pocket. They think they ain't exposed to the ways of cardi B and co... Buss ittt bussss itttt....

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The goal post is forever shifting. How about you treat women like individuals and go for the one you like most regardless of location?
Main reason they marry from back home is to keep their wives trapped in a financially dependent relationship so they have ultimate power. Plus they can easily cuff xalimos that are way out of their leagues.

Trending

Latest posts