Fob somali women are the biggest self haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Do you really think an Afghan man would track down a twitter Afghani who bad mouths his culture. I doubt it. What about Turkish women or Ethiopian Muslims they have a more tolerant culture, how comes these women don’t bad their men?

There are many dynamics at play here. What's the current situation of Somalis compared to Ethiopians and Turks? Broken homes, broken country, broken community. There's your answer. Hard for women to respect men that don't have a handle on things. The sexism stuff some Somali women complain about is really only secondary in my view.

World

VIP
Do you really think an Afghan man would track down a twitter Afghani who bad mouths his culture. I doubt it. What about Turkish women or Ethiopian Muslims they have a more tolerant culture, how comes these women don’t bad their men?
Who said that they don’t? Do you browse their forums? Their YouTube videos? Their Twitter accounts? No, you just assume they don’t. You can’t even speak their languages so you have no way of knowing.

World

VIP
There are many dynamics at play here. What's the current situation of Somalis compared to Ethiopians and Turks? Broken homes, broken country, broken community. There's your answer. Hard for women to respect men that don't have a handle on things. The sexism stuff some Somali women complain about is really only secondary in my view.
Don’t ruin my thread you cuck. Go and make a thread about how you believe whites are intellectually and genetically superior to you if you want, just f*ck off from here.

Exactly my thoughts . :francis:

@Crow tell your community to fix up

Somali men are nowhere near as violent to women as arabs or afghanis. Hence you have so many xalimos barefaced on twitter dissing somali men and still walk among them with no fear of getting hurt. If that was arab or afghani she would be dead

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali men are nowhere near as violent to women as arabs or afghanis. Hence you have so many xalimos barefaced on twitter dissing somali men and still walk among them with no fear of getting hurt. If that was arab or afghani she would be dead

That's why i said there are many dynamics at play.

Muji

VIP

I think you’re right.

These girls were probably bullied for being Somali and they blame Somali men, as in their mind they wouldn’t have to endure racism if Somalia wasn’t a war torn country.

Also, sexism does play a part as most of these girls constantly point ou the preferential treatment Somali men receive. And when human beings don’t believe that a reward is merited they are bound to feel cheated.

One last thing, I saw a Somali girl referring to Somali men’s mothers as toxic. When I saw that tweet, it didn’t look like harmless banter but real hatred. :gucciwhat:

World

VIP
The reason why these women are self haters is because they fucking watch Bollywood and Turkish movies 24/7 so they bleach their skin to imitate the actresses (and even want Somali men to bleach their skin too), they want us to be “romantic” (thinking their tv shows is real life) and like all women from sub saharan africa, believe that procreating with a light skinned person = success. All of this bullshit about how we are failed state, tell that Chinese and East Asian women who are the biggest self haters.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think you’re right.

These girls were probably bullied for being Somali and they blame Somali men, as in their mind they wouldn’t have to endure racism if Somalia wasn’t a war torn country.

Also, sexism does play a part as most of these girls constantly point ou the preferential treatment Somali men receive. And when human beings don’t believe that a reward is merited they are bound to feel cheated.

One last thing, I saw a Somali girl referring to Somali men’s mothers as toxic. When I saw that tweet, it didn’t look like harmless banter but real hatred. :gucciwhat:

Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen some Somali girls joking about Somali boys getting stabbed in the streets, while some Somali men joke about fgm and rape by amisom soldiers. Like i said, broken fractured people.

Muji

VIP
Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen some Somali girls joking about Somali boys getting stabbed in the streets, while some Somali men joke about fgm and rape by amisom soldiers. Like i said, broken fractured people.

Absolutely. It’s really sad.

Muji

VIP

Hurt people hurt people. When you are laughing at others suffering like you showed. Then ww are dealing with messed up people. But there is nothing we can do for those people. You cant fix people. They need to take a look at themselves and fix up.

I dont know why OP is surprised as to why fair skin is attributed to success. Its pretty obvious through the comparison of Africa and Europe and their inhabitants. White /European is seen as success to Somali women back home because thats just what they are ; successful , as much as your pride wont allow you to admit it. Lack of education and foriegn dramas in Somalia just enhance that notion even more:kanyeshrug:

I don’t believe Somali men deserve this level of ridicule. If I knew one of these twitter girls I would advise them to stop. Tbh I thought it was all harmless humour but this is actually bullying. :damedamn:I’m sorry you all have to endure this.
Its not bullying. I dont believe you can bully someone who can physically hurt you. These are hurt girls. You think people who are happy and live full lives go on twitter and talk constantly negative about people?

Status
Not open for further replies.