Fob somali women are the biggest self haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
A video of the Mongoloid/Turkish man and Somali woman that got married in Burco showed up on my related list on Youtube.

30,000 views in a day and over 600 likes (mostly from Somali women).

Read some of the comments:

upload_2018-10-13_16-37-57.png

La xawla this self hater even calls herself "cadaani" just because she bleached the hell out of her skin

upload_2018-10-13_16-38-37.png

This one tells somali men to whiten their skin colour WTF

upload_2018-10-13_16-40-45.png

Her dp, another bleached face:
upload_2018-10-13_16-41-30.png

upload_2018-10-13_16-42-45.png

Her dp, another bleached face:
upload_2018-10-13_16-43-17.png

Another one:

upload_2018-10-13_16-44-1.png

This one is the one that made me shake my head the most:

upload_2018-10-13_16-46-4.png

Translation: Have we gone to Turkey? Mashallah, wallahi the Somali nation are prospering.

upload_2018-10-13_16-53-36.png

Literally they all have bleached faces wtf. Embrace your fucking skin colour.

Last edited:
I blame Bollywood films, under education and overall low self esteem. The only reason these films have such a ability to have a profound effect on these young women probably due to the feeble state the Somali nation and populace. Also the most self-sufficient nation in close proximity we have contact with is Turkey and the Gulf nations.

Don’t blame them blame their surroundings and conditions.

Last edited:
I swear they all look like they are related to casper. Dont get mw wrong Casper is a nigga. But I never heard anyone say he is sexy. Its time either Somali women openly talked about bleeching and colourism in their world

Ramen

🌸
A video of the Mongoloid/Turkish man and Somali woman that got married in Burco showed up on my related list on Youtube.

View attachment 56586

La xawla this self hater even calls herself "cadaani" just because she bleached the hell out of her skin

View attachment 56587

View attachment 56588

Her dp, another bleached face:View attachment 56589

View attachment 56590

Her dp, another bleached face: View attachment 56591

Another one:

View attachment 56593

View attachment 56594
Translation: Have we gone to Turkey? Mashallah, wallahi the Somali nation are prospering.

View attachment 56598

fob somalis are transracial, we dont claim them:kodaksmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

View attachment 56586

View attachment 56587

View attachment 56588

Her dp, another bleached face:View attachment 56589

View attachment 56590

Her dp, another bleached face: View attachment 56591

Another one:

View attachment 56593

View attachment 56594

View attachment 56598

this is just somali banter only reason they saying those stuff is to get a reaction out of faraaxs

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ajnabi marriage in Somalia? I'd like to see Somali men marrying Turkish girls in Turkey. How would that be received i wonder. :mjpls:

Anyways, this stuff isn't surprising. I'm surprised anyone is surprised at this point.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Some of those comments are really embarassing:mjlol::liberaltears: it's taking away from the beautiful wedding, couple, and make us look like we think we are less!

Some of those comments are really embarassing:mjlol::liberaltears: it's taking away from the beautiful wedding, bride and groom, and make us look like we think we are less.
But we do? Black women mostly think lesser of themselves than whites in beauty. Things that are naturally accepted is white features.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Some of those comments a
re r
eally embarassing:mjlol::liberaltears: it's taking away from the beautiful wedding, bride and groom, and make us look like we think we are less.

We do think we are less. Maybe not consciously, but definitely subconsciously. Racial low self esteem is the name of the game these days.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
But we do? Black women mostly think lesser of themselves than whites in beauty. Things that are naturally accepted is white features.
We do think we are less. Maybe not consciously, but definitely subconsciously. Racial low self esteem is the name of the game these days.
I don't know, maybe your family but not in mines. Some of my family even mock cadans and say we are superior to them:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Ajnabi marriage in Somalia? I'd like to see Somali men marrying Turkish girls in Turkey. How would that be received i wonder. :mjpls:

Anyways, this stuff isn't surprising. I'm surprised anyone is surprised at this point.
A Faraax wouldn't get lynched in Turkey thats for sure

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
A Faraax wouldn't get lynched in Turkey thats for sure

My cousin tried to marry a Turkish girl actually, didn't end well for him. He even visited her family in Turkey lol, ended up in a fist fight with her brothers. The marriage never took off. Ended before it started. :farmajoyaab:

I don't know, maybe your family but not in mines. Some of my family even mock cadans and say we are superior to them:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Im not talking about my family. Im talking about in general. Somalis have bleaching culture. Black women have weave culture wearin white women hair. White features are promoted everyday as standard for beauty. subconsciously it gets in peoples mind even though most dont like to admit.

Im not talking about my family. Im talking about in general. Somalis have bleaching culture. Black women have weave culture wearin white women hair. White features are promoted everyday as standard for beauty. subconsciously it gets in peoples mind even though most dont like to admit.
Its confusing when black women come for white people wearing braids but at the same time have a long silky blonde wig on:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts