Fob is not playing no games when it comes to her man

shes hitting gabadha with a rock. imagine you kill someone for something trivial. not worth it. somali caqli lix saac.
images.jpeg

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I find this stuff stimulating for the mind but only for a few mins before I gotta turn it off and return back to being an adult child.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:ooh::ooh:

Oooh
That's got to hurt!
Straight - no games.

:pachah1:
Ole boy must be sure hitting that right!
You got that one right.
:westbrookswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll make it happen

Men are entitled to four wives she best get some more rocks to fight her man

I would advise that girl to start shukansing that man with vim. :francis:

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of fucked up things online, but this is just brutal wallahi :tacky:
Why's she just laying there taking a rock to the dome? It's a matter of life and death in that situation.

Imagine trying to kill another woman over a man who'd be moving in a 2nd wife to your house.... and bed the moment you get imprisoned. She'd be lucky if he even bothers visiting once a year.

God knows why they're are so obsessed with men who have no loyalty towards them.

Imagine trying to kill another woman over a man who'd be moving in a 2nd wife to your house.... and bed the moment you get imprisoned. She'd be lucky if he even bothers visiting once a year.

God knows why they're are so obsessed with men who have no loyalty towards them.
She's jealous and about to kill another woman... That's some psycho shit.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
:russ: lmao this xalimo is a keeper. Usually somali women run to their families whenever they have a problem with their husbands but this xalimo went apeshit on that mistress. I bet she wont ever f*ck with her husband anymore

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I've seen a lot of fucked up things online, but this is just brutal wallahi :tacky:
Why's she just laying there taking a rock to the dome? It's a matter of life and death in that situation.
She was most likely outnumbered. The person who's filming is on the abuser's side. When you are guilty and outnumbered, your best bet is to keep a cool head.

She was most likely outnumbered. The person who's filming is on the abuser's side. When you are guilty and outnumbered, your best bet is to keep a cool head.
I've been jumped before, being passive and taking the beating is the worst thing you could possibly do. People really ramp up the aggression when they're in a group. It's fucking vicious wallahi. The best thing to do in that scenario is to keep swinging and run for your life when you get the chance.
If there are weapons involved, even more reason to run.

This was disgusting. This needs to be found and get a taste of her own medicine. I'm shocked at the person just recording and not stoping her, fucking heartless.

I dont blame him shorty FOB or not had a lovely fuuto for sure. He defo hitting it right for his girl to get a rock and be jelly about sharing that dick.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its only natural for women to became territorial about their men, remember this is back home where resources are limtied and no government to play daddy welfare. They gotta fight for their place in hubbys heart :D

Its only natural for women to became territorial about their men, remember this is back home where resources are limtied and no government to play daddy welfare. They gotta fight for their place in hubbys heart :D

What a sad life.

Women really do have the short end of the stick.

This is why you compare us to women back home. You like the idea that you are near enough the only thing that is stopping a woman from homelessness and even starvation if she doesn't have family members. The power must be intoxicating.

Trending