Fob habars have the UGLIEST fashion sense of all Western Muslim communities

It's funny how it's almost exclusively the "men" foaming at the mouth meanwhile they look no different to gaal men in terms of dress themselves.

Hypocrites of the highest order

Its ugly as f*ck and I'm so glad its being phased out with the new generations, deal with it

I agree and I’m someone who is pro Jilbaab ect. At least wear one color and make sure your jilbaab and abaya match.

Please don’t wear a blue hijab and then orange abaya/jilbaab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
OP must be a great follower of aggressive secularism practiced in France & Québec.It is their right to practice their religious beliefs, why are you so concerned on what random women wear?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi I actually visibly cringe seeing pics of them with 6ft stripy jilbaabs and polka dot dresses

No wonder Somalis stick out like a sore thumb compared to other muslims in the west

i don’t care who dislikes this IT HAS TO BE SAID!

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Hibaaq

Your problem is you are too much of a tom boy! Too extra!

Wallahi I actually visibly cringe seeing pics of them with 6ft stripy jilbaabs and polka dot dresses

No wonder Somalis stick out like a sore thumb compared to other muslims in the west

The Somali women were refugees in the refugee camps before they came to the West through refugee resettlement agencies. So comparing economic migrants with war refugees is really unfair.

OP must be a great follower of aggressive secularism practiced in France & Québec.It is their right to practice their religious beliefs, why are you so concerned on what random women wear?
OP doesn't wear hijab herself, it's pure projection . She saw the pics of the neo-nazi protest & the first thing on her mind was those women should dress differently to not attract islamophobes lol.

1664889911816.png

I agree and I’m someone who is pro Jilbaab ect. At least wear one color and make sure your jilbaab and abaya match.

Please don’t wear a blue hijab and then orange abaya/jilbaab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for understanding sis. Not surprised only the women agree with me 😂

Arabs , Turks and others do look nice and put together even when wearing jilbaab, it gives Islam a good image that modesty is elegant, not hideous

K-M-O

Somali.

Hear me out: I’m not a fond of the burqa/Niqab; when it comes to dress codes or the fashion sense.

I’ve only been critical of them due to security reasons.

A: I can’t see the persons face or don’t know if the person interested in me or not.

B. Don’t know what the person looks like.

C. A robber or a homicidal maniac could be hiding under there.

However I’ve grown out of that phase for a while:

I think it comes down to (for me btw) facial coverages if anything.

Couldn’t care less about the dress: as long I can see their face.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Isn't the whole point of hijab for modesty i.e deter sexual attraction? So by that logic jilbaab being ugly would be the ideal headscarfs for muslimahs to wear
Get to it :shaq:

Her ladyship, forever apologetic, we shall remain, for breathing in your companionship, or appearing our pauper visages in your presence, but do spare a thought, as we scurry away, for us plebeians are in the wrong, her Highness! Gather, I must loyal forces to generously sprinkle with Oud, and adar up the air her ladyship breathes.

This has lady Antoinette's trademark sentiment written all over it. There are socio-economic reasons to consider, where poor people dress as to their affordability, and within their means, whereas those from educated, affluent backgrounds are able to style, colour-match, and even busy themselves with the facade, or what others think of their appearance. A poor single mother, with hardly any income, and a family to feed, has no time for colours, textile, texture, or even sensibilities of the genteel, bourgeoisie class hoisted in their stilettos, and with handkerchiefs, dabbed in bespoke perfume, in tow, for their dolled up nostrils in their rare haughty selves.

Trending