Fob habars have the UGLIEST fashion sense of all Western Muslim communities

Her ladyship, forever apologetic, we shall remain, for breathing in your companionship, or appearing our pauper visages in your presence, but do spare a thought, as we scurry away, for us plebeians are in the wrong, her Highness! Gather, I must loyal forces to generously sprinkle with Oud, and adar up the air her ladyship breathes.

This has lady Antoinette's trademark sentiment written all over it. There are socio-economic reasons to consider, where poor people dress as to their affordability, and within their means, whereas those from educated, affluent backgrounds are able to style, colour-match, and even busy themselves with the facade, or what others think of their appearance. A poor single mother, with hardly any income, and a family to feed, has no time for colours, textile, texture, or even sensibilities of the genteel, bourgeoisie class hoisted in their stilettos, and with handkerchiefs, dabbed in bespoke perfume, in tow, for their dolled up nostrils in their rare haughty selves.

:deadpeter::dead:

I don't think you understood what she was trying to say

Pin by Alexa June on Sistah | Niqab fashion, Fashion, Beautiful hijab

:banderas:
My future wife' s outfit

I’m in Sweden where’s there is more Arabs than Somalia or other immigrants. I can say the majority do not wear hijab or jilbab! That’s why I’m confused with arab booty lickers on here

I honestly take back my words in this thread. Its not my business what these edoyin wear at all and may Allah preserve them for following his commands despite all the hate they may get.

To the person who revived this old ass thread, get a job.

Trending

Latest posts