Fob habars have the UGLIEST fashion sense of all Western Muslim communities

Wallahi I actually visibly cringe seeing pics of them with 6ft stripy jilbaabs and polka dot dresses

No wonder Somalis stick out like a sore thumb compared to other muslims in the west

i don’t care who dislikes this IT HAS TO BE SAID!

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Who cares if they stick out, they’re wearing it to please their Lord, not the creation. May Allah reward the habaryars
its only a matter of time before those red necks try something funny, thanks to the visible target on their backs

This 'I don't care how I'm perceived' thing doesn't end well when you're a poor, painfully visible and largely unarmed community

Wallahi I actually visibly cringe seeing pics of them with 6ft stripy jilbaabs and polka dot dresses

No wonder Somalis stick out like a sore thumb compared to other muslims in the west

i don’t care who dislikes this IT HAS TO BE SAID!

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF
Attention seeking femcel

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You really care how habaryars dress, let them be. We will always stick out get used to it, no matter how we dress.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree, there needs to be an enforced Somali Fashion Police in the diaspora.

Too many habaryars and eedos looking like power-rangers with their colour coded jilbaabs.

:dead:

Let them be and since they’re happy you shouldn’t have no say. Plus this world is temporary instead of pleasing westernization use that same energy to please your creator

Trending