FMS states shut the door on Rooble

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Just leave him, this guy cant process that much information and his is 28. Filinka ma fahmin.
Tekniko has supported every political faction at some point. He knows this is a distraction to further delay elections.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tekniko has supported every political faction at some point. He knows this is a distraction to further delay elections.
:deadrose: You are very smart who told you our big secret 2 year extension will be achieved by forever meetings and bickering:russ:

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess listen to your adeer Cabdiweli Gaas I bet this audio will make @Pwyneth Galtrow have a nerve pop out:hemad:

I mentioned that he sided with Farmaajo earlier but it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Both Gaas and CCC are powerless individuals. Usually Puntland fields at least one person to run for President and for the last decade it has been those two representing Puntland in Mogadishu and now Deni is putting that era to an end. They have a right to be upset.

Duchess

VIP
:deadrose: You are very smart who told you our big secret 2 year extension will be achieved by forever meetings and bickering:russ:

Only one group is falling for dramatics. Now will you be honest on why he wanted a 2 year extension? What’s happening in 2021/22? :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Only one group is falling for dramatics. Now will you be honest on why he wanted a 2 year extension? What’s happening in 2021/22? :pachah1:
More time to build our national military and try to achieve one man one vote elections. The locals love Farmaajo and he would win in a landslide

More time to build our national military and try to achieve one man one vote elections. The locals love Farmaajo and he would win in a landslide

Nobody loves farmajo the only fms leaders that are on his side are qoor qoor and laftagareen. General odawa and Farxaan qaroole will be out of job soon

TekNiKo

VIP
Nobody loves farmajo the only fms leaders that are on his side are qoor qoor and laftagareen. General odawa and Farxaan qaroole will be out of job soon
How the hell can a PM change commanders the Commander in Chief is Farmaajo according to the constitution. Its like Kamala Harris naming generals or supreme court judges. Its not possible. When will your tol learn about sharci and dastuur?

How the hell can a PM change commanders the Commander in Chief is Farmaajo according to the constitution. Its like Kamala Harris naming generals or supreme court judges. Its not possible. When will your tol learn about sharci and dastuur?

Kkk you care about sharci and dastuur now ?

TekNiKo

VIP

@Duchess Rashiid Abdi is fake news too right? Its amazing how they labelled my thread on actual real news

Along with my Inadeer I too will praise Puntland/Deni. I thought their political aims were simplistic by every course of action being ‘Oppose Farmaajo in anything, and everything while being chummy with anyone who’s his enemy’. It’s clear now they have a vision that isn’t just opposing Farmaajo, but is their own alternative vision. This is why Cabdishakur, others in M&M are crying. Well done.

Trending

Latest posts