Flying from Mogadishu To Addis Ababa

Why is Snaketopia being promoted in a Somali Forum. We need to talk to admin asap and

report those suspects:)like xabashi.

Is that the reason why Ethiopia is shooting down planes operating in Somalia?
So that Ethiopian airlines get green lights to operate there?
:comeon:
Did you come up with this theory yourself? What a genius! Of course that makes sense since Somalia is the most important market for Ethiopian Airlines. Forget the US, European and Asian markets.

:deadmanny:

:comeon:
Did you come up with this theory yourself? What a genius! Of course that makes sense since Somalia is the most important market for Ethiopian Airlines. Forget the US, European and Asian markets.

:deadmanny:
2 planes shot down in Somalia.
Both of them wanted to land on the airstrip but Ethiopian forces refused and opened fire knowing well they were not a security threat.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Beautiful. Minus the surprise Bomb!

But it was Satisfying to watch this

Last edited:
2 planes shot down in Somalia.
Both of them wanted to land on the airstrip but Ethiopian forces refused and opened fire knowing well they were not a security threat.

I am not disputing planes were shot down, I am only amazed about the connection you made with Ethiopian Airlines as if it needs this kind of stupidity to compete on the global market. Besides, as far as I remember the planes were owned by no-name Airlines that are not in competition with Ethiopian and I never heard any of the rival Airlines avoiding Somalia because of these two incidents. Ethiopian Airlines is the leading Airline in Africa by a big margin and doesn't need this kind of idiocy to have a market share in Somalia.

Our arab blood got tainted by the madow irir zuumale lineage making us mooryan to the west but civilized compared to somalis :kendrickcry:
get your E-V32 pre dynastic egyptian ass outta here the only real Arabs of a are cacad's, arab saleh, and Dir kkkkk you the same as ur hUtU brother hawiye :pachah1:

I am not disputing planes were shot down, I am only amazed about the connection you made with Ethiopian Airlines as if it needs this kind of stupidity to compete on the global market. Besides, as far as I remember the planes were owned by no-name Airlines that are not in competition with Ethiopian and I never heard any of the rival Airlines avoiding Somalia because of these two incidents. Ethiopian Airlines is the leading Airline in Africa by a big margin and doesn't need this kind of idiocy to have a market share in Somalia.
So mentioning the planes bombed by Ethiopian mercenaries is stupidity?

Ethiopian airline is a racist airline that does not even employ Somalis even as janitors forget about pilots yet majority of their clients are Somalis.
More somalis travel with it than all Ethiopians combined yet they still are out right prejudiced against Somalis.

Add that fact to Ethiopian soulders not shooting NY Ethiopiqn airlines plane but targeting independent charter planes.

So mentioning the planes bombed by Ethiopian mercenaries is stupidity?

Ethiopian airline is a racist airline that does not even employ Somalis even as janitors forget about pilots yet majority of their clients are Somalis.
More somalis travel with it than all Ethiopians combined yet they still are out right prejudiced against Somalis.

Add that fact to Ethiopian soulders not shooting NY Ethiopiqn airlines plane but targeting independent charter planes.

Read again. It is not mentioning the crashed planes but the connection you made with Ethiopian Airlines that is utter BS just like the other nonsense stuff you claimed.

Bragging about few donated shinny buildings mean nothing when your people are still so destitute that they are willing to sacrifice their lives by running to other African countries and Middle East where they are abused and enslaved.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on. Continue barking...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ethopiqaashin is successful because the worship America's as$. That and the fact that they are Christan majority can't hurt. The UN is on their side. Somalia can only trust themselves as of now. We can't even trust northern somalia wallahi :hillarybiz: May allah protect us from our enemies and let us prosper

Ethopiqaashin is successful because the worship America's as$. That and the fact that they are Christan majority can't hurt. The UN is on their side. Somalia can only trust themselves as of now. We can't even trust northern somalia wallahi :hillarybiz: May allah protect us from our enemies and let us prosper

What about Turkey and other successful majority muslim countries? Are they also christians?
:cosbyhmm:

Trending