Flying from Mogadishu To Addis Ababa

Moqadisho is sure beautiful it's just 30 years behind Addis.
sadly, mistrust and our irrational hatred for each other is what holding us back from joing the rest of humanity.

:kendrickcry:

sadly, mistrust and our irrational hatred for each other is what holding us back from joing the rest of humanity.

Like you said, aid-topia had 30 years and the most wealthiest nations giving them charity to get to where they are today. Give the same amount of time aids ababa had and Muqdisho will surpass the charity basket of Africa.

With its location at the shore of an ocean, Mogadishu can fast become one of the best cities in the horn tbh.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Slowly but surely, Mogadishu is rising from the ashes!

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 21.05.36.png

1ql69k.jpg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Those new buildings in addis ababa should either be closer or in a grid like system. It would look nicer and blend in to the rest of the city and environment. Right now it kind of looks like a politician with a big budget for a public housing is trying to scrap something together quickly.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Like you said, aid-topia had 30 years and the most wealthiest nations giving them charity to get to where they are today. Give the same amount of time aids ababa had and Muqdisho will surpass the charity basket of Africa.
Maybe the reason why your country will never rise out of the ash is cause you hateful people. Haters never prosper.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Maybe the reason why your country will never rise out the ash is cause you hateful people. Haters never prosper.
My ethiopian sister it's only the bantu folk that go by the name "Irir Zuumale" that live in under developed slums the rest of us are doing good and prospering.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I hope Mogadishu does well but I’ll stick to Hargeisa as that’s arguably the safest airport in the Somali Peninsula I’m not trying to biased though. Simple Facts :westbrookswag: :sass1:

Those new buildings in addis ababa should either be closer or in a grid like system. It would look nicer and blend in to the rest of the city and environment. Right now it kind of looks like a politician with a big budget for a public housing is trying to scrap something together quickly.

I think it is because they are at the outskirts of the city. The city center is a bit different.

Trending

Latest posts