Flight in few hours what should I buy ?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What is a essential thing you take with you in your hand luggage? I've got litres of pepto bismol ready for India I've got a 55kg limit all together and so far I've only got like 24 kg worth of stuff packed . I'm only there for a week and half give me some suggestions, also linkup in bjp land if your up for it

What is a essential thing you take with you in your hand luggage? I've got litres of pepto bismol ready for India I've got a 55kg limit all together and so far I've only got like 24 kg worth of stuff packed . I'm only there for a week and half give me some suggestions, also linkup in bjp land if your up for it
Can you fit a doctor in there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small cream, chapstick, small tooth brush and toothpaste, a little snack incase I don't like the food. wipes, hand sanitizer (last two are musts now because of the coronavirus). Recite this dua Inshallah safe travels.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lmaoo that was the point... they're sacred in India :ftw9nwa:

Damn bro you would send your own cousin out to the dogs like this ?

:wow:

Small cream, chapstick, small tooth brush and toothpaste, a little snack incase I don't like the food. wipes, hand sanitizer (last two are musts now because of the coronavirus). Recite this dua Inshallah safe travels.

'll make sure to read this du'a thank you very much! Inshallah it doesn't spread any further out and those inflicted with it recover fully

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Travel size hygiene products are good. Sneak some snacks in your carry on luggage. Wipes and hand sanitizer are essential. You can’t forget a toothbrush as well. If you dislike airplane blankets and pillows buy some light weight ones that are comfortable. Don’t pay for headphones bring your own. Get a book and make sure you have a charger for all your electronics. Keep some spare cash on ya. Good luck!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Damn bro you would send your own cousin out to the dogs ?

:wow:

Hopefully this one works for you. The disguise :icon lol:
20200128_203640.jpg

Quran
Perfume or scented lotion
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Gum/candy
Cash
Copies of your passport and ticket details
Tylenol
Menstrual pads
Face wash/moisturizer
Nail clipper

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Quran
Perfume or scented lotion
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Gum/candy
Cash
Copies of your passport and ticket details
Tylenol
Menstrual pads
Face wash/moisturizer
Nail clipper

Menstrual pads not you too

:mjcry:

I'm a dude wallahi I need to be more toxic here being chill comes off as either gay or being a woman.

Thanks for the list though I'll take a copy of my quran I was planning to read the ebook version but might aswell take the real thing too. I use gum to pop my ears when they get blocked in the air do you use it for the same thing?

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
You are Brave considering there is a coronavirus outbreak in a neighbouring country

Stay safe

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bring Imodium lord knows that India water will have you shitting your guts out

I ain't drinking no water out there , it's times like this if alcohol was halal it would be the cleanest thing to drink there LMFAOOOO. But we living that halal life here , probably gonna have to spend a bit extra for food and whatnot .

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I ain't drinking no water out there , it's times like this if alcohol was halal it would be the cleanest thing to drink there LMFAOOOO. But we living that halal life here , probably gonna have to spend a bit extra for food and whatnot .
Lol stay vigilant abaayo Indian men are creeps we all know this praying for safe travel!

Trending

Latest posts