Flag controversy in Addis Ababa between Oromo and Amhara

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ye internet jegna, u cannot handle oromos and u know it
u were hiding behind your mamas skirt, when tplf was in the streets fighting oromos,
and we won, and freed your asses, so instead of talking bad about us, u should be paying homage to us, and respecting us.
oromos surround the capital on all sides, if u try some funny stuff, you will be buried instantly turned into fertilizer!!
Your people are retarded Squatting gypsies. Only can act up when you have numbers, besides that you’re like a domesticated cat. I look forward to the hanging of the savages for their crime. Oromo life has no meaning to me or your leaders. Ps the protests started in 2005.

One habesha enslaved your entire population with no soldiers. I look forward to the future.

Guys, no need to start the blame game. In my view it is important to note that this has nothing to do with Amhara/Habesha VS Oromo. The Amhara and Oromo regional bodies are working in cooperation very good. No beef here. Even Jawar was recently in Amhara region and was warmly welcomed.

Here we have a special problem, on one hand we have an Oromo fearful Oromophobic G7 Addis activists and on the other hand we have extremist OLF activists who were preaching against Addis Ababans, calling them Settlers and wanting to make them second class citizens in their own city.

What we need is a confidence building measures from both sides. The Oromophobia of G7 activists must stop and they must stop portraying Oromo as something dangerous. On the other hand OLF fanatics once and for all must accept Addis Ababans are the owner of their city and stop trying to make them second class citizen by depriving them their native citizenship in their own city. What happens or not happens in Addis Ababa will only be decided by Addis Ababans not by someone who never lived there. That is democracy 101.

Your people are retarded Squatting gypsies. Only can act up when you have numbers, besides that you’re like a domesticated cat. I look forward to the hanging of the savages for their crime. Oromo life has no meaning to me or your leaders. Ps the protests started in 2005.

One habesha enslaved your entire population with no soldiers. I look forward to the future.

all u habesha do is talk, talk, oromos were dying and shutting the country down, as u es hid behind ur mamas skirt.
u can never put fear into oromo heart
bring it on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts