Fixing Somalia Brainstorming Thread

I made this thread for users to share ideas on how to fix somalia's issues such as shabab, famines, poverty, division, violence etc

Get rid of the ana arab crowd, the turkey bootlickers, anyone who associates with any country apart from our own really. After that put everyone aged 5-99+ in a rigid schooling system where they would only be able to leave if they made a genius-level contribution to science or maths. Kill of people that're over 160lbs and kill of midgets(shorter than 5'6). We would be the perfect country if we implemented these rules 💯💯

- Proper sewer system (i'm think i read on here we don't have one?!)
- Recycling and waste collection (need to make our country clean)
- Plant more trees ( Somalia suffers from deforestation and it will make the air cleaner and country beautiful)
- Build more schools educate more teachers
- Need a navy/soldiers (
kill all these chinks that are raping our sea)
also we could turn the recylcled plastic into bricks to build like this woman:

Many have to understand that Somalis are not patriarchal. They would never accept aristocratic leadership, as evidence by the last time such a thing was even attempted.

What we have to do is to manufacture a society that is as egalitarian as possible. Many Somalis (apart from a few) are willing shove away their chauvinism for a new chance of everyone getting to stand equally on their own feet. Such a movement was prominent and widely accepted even be the ones who regarded it as not viable and fanciful.

I doubt braindead s would attempt such things, though. They'd much rather continue their moronic tribal warfare, and continue to blow each other up into pieces.

:francis:

I would first join the military and quickly rise to the position on an influential General where I will surround myself with a good following of extreme nationalists within the military. After i have enough soldiers willing to do anything to justify the end i will seek funding from rich Somali nationalists with the same ideals. In the mean time i will keep a list of all political and social leaders that do not align with a free secular vision of Somalia.

Finally on a Monday night at 2 am I will carry out the bloodiest coup seen in history with the help of my loyal battalion . I will assassinate most known political leaders that very night, guys like Sheikh Sharif, Hassan Sheikh, Abdishakur will be gone in one night. Dead. I will have the president sign a letter of resignation and lock him up. In the morning people will wake up to me as the commander in chief with virtually no opposition. I will start a campaign of bringing back Somali professionals all across the globe, judges,engineers,accountants, architects etc and give them a position of leadership. From there I will rule the country for 20years bringing dynamic reforms to every sector of the government. A new Somalia will be born where men live and succeed by the quality of their character and not by their qabil affiliation. I will ignore Somaliland for the first 7 years while I build up the rest of the country. After going through the glorious decade of my transformative rule most of Somaliland will be in support, I will then consolidate power through an easy transfer of power.

The next 10 years i will concentrate on building up structures and systems that will work long after am gone. The means justify the end. It truly is the only solution. Somalia will never see any prosperity with the current political atmosphere. Some people just need to be get rid off for the greater good.

Old ass clan elders should be stripped from any power or influence and sent to their retirement villages where they will not pose a threat to civil society by instigating clan feuds

Admit that there’s a problem in the first place. Many are in denial about the true state of Somalia.

As long as we’re in denial, there will be no progress.

Invest in womens education so they dont pop out 10 xoolo kids by age 25 this goes for the west aswell. Smart mothers are one of the biggest indicators of childrens intelligence.

Old ass clan elders should be stripped from any power or influence and sent to their retirement villages where they will not pose a threat to civil society by instigating clan feuds
Clan elders are the only people holding somalia together its corrupt politicians that need to be replaced. The reason the north is more peaceful is because elders hold more importance. Everytime a conflict happens within days the elders meet and squash it.

Get rid of the ana arab crowd, the turkey bootlickers, anyone who associates with any country apart from our own really. After that put everyone aged 5-99+ in a rigid schooling system where they would only be able to leave if they made a genius-level contribution to science or maths. Kill of people that're over 160lbs and kill of midgets(shorter than 5'6). We would be the perfect country if we implemented these rules 💯💯
You sound like a Somali Hitler :stressed: How old are you

alien

📍outer space
VIP
make it that insulting a qabil is a hate crime and your punishment is pay 5000 in fine or 2 years in prison

alien

📍outer space
VIP
facts. the amount of stuff they stir is unbelievable. It's like they want to start something

Xaruun

VIP
Many have to understand that Somalis are not patriarchal. They would never accept aristocratic leadership, as evidence by the last time such a thing was even attempted.

What we have to do is to manufacture a society that is as egalitarian as possible. Many Somalis (apart from a few) are willing shove away their chauvinism for a new chance of everyone getting to stand equally on their own feet. Such a movement was prominent and widely accepted even be the ones who regarded it as not viable and fanciful.

I doubt braindead s would attempt such things, though. They'd much rather continue their moronic tribal warfare, and continue to blow each other up into pieces.

:francis:
So a direct democracy like Switzerland?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I would first join the military and quickly rise to the position on an influential General where I will surround myself with a good following of extreme nationalists within the military. After i have enough soldiers willing to do anything to justify the end i will seek funding from rich Somali nationalists with the same ideals. In the mean time i will keep a list of all political and social leaders that do not align with a free secular vision of Somalia.

Finally on a Monday night at 2 am I will carry out the bloodiest coup seen in history with the help of my loyal battalion . I will assassinate most known political leaders that very night, guys like Sheikh Sharif, Hassan Sheikh, Abdishakur will be gone in one night. Dead. I will have the president sign a letter of resignation and lock him up. In the morning people will wake up to me as the commander in chief with virtually no opposition. I will start a campaign of bringing back Somali professionals all across the globe, judges,engineers,accountants, architects etc and give them a position of leadership. From there I will rule the country for 20years bringing dynamic reforms to every sector of the government. A new Somalia will be born where men live and succeed by the quality of their character and not by their qabil affiliation. I will ignore Somaliland for the first 7 years while I build up the rest of the country. After going through the glorious decade of my transformative rule most of Somaliland will be in support, I will then consolidate power through an easy transfer of power.

The next 10 years i will concentrate on building up structures and systems that will work long after am gone. The means justify the end. It truly is the only solution. Somalia will never see any prosperity with the current political atmosphere. Some people just need to be get rid off for the greater good.
dam I like the way you think. that's some brilliant plan. Especially the part of bringing diaspora successful somali's back into the fold

A dictator who shares the people's best interests instead of all the corrupt politicians running for office so they can pocket all the aid money

Clan elders are the only people holding somalia together its corrupt politicians that need to be replaced. The reason the north is more peaceful is because elders hold more importance. Everytime a conflict happens within days the elders meet and squash it.
Clan elders, unless highly educated like that ICJ judge Abdulqawi, shouldn't have power - period. They may be seen as symbols, but should have absolutely no executive power. They are a thing of the past, like royal families

Trending

Latest posts